Monday, September 28, 2026

Awww...Mondays

 

A reminder of days that were Blue Monday with Sally who hosted Blue Monday until her passing. Miss her every time I see something beautiful in blue.

You have to remember that the hard days are what make you stronger . The bad days make you realize what a good day is. - Aly Raisman

Maxine Cracks Me Up 


Oh Maxine you are a funny one. Please visit Awww...Mondays Tell Sandee hi! Visit some of her friends too. 

10 comments:

Louca por porcelana said...

I miss you! Always a pleasure stopping by. Hugs and blessings. Maxine is great!

Sandee said...

How great to see a post from you. I've missed you very much. I love Maxine. She's smart.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love you, Sweetie. ♥

My Tata's Cottage said...

Thank you! I have missed you too. I will stop by your blog too. Have a blessed new week.

My Tata's Cottage said...

Aw...you're such a sweet friend. Thanks! I am trying to get caught up a bit.

messymimi said...

I don't iron, either. I'm allergic!

Mari said...

That's the cutest little blue cottage!
No ironing for me either, but I do have a steamer that works wonders.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Maxine is too funny. Thanks for the chuckle.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Maxine always cracks me up, too, Anne. Thanks for the laugh this morning!

pilch92 said...

Nice to see a post from you. That is a funny Maxine. XO

My Tata's Cottage said...

Thanks Ellen! I should get better blogging again. They are installing new natural gas lines inground and our neighborhood is torn up and it is so hard to get in and out of here! I had a Podiatry appt. today. Didn't think we'd ever get there. Should be winding down on our street soon. :-) I sure missed seeing your kitty clan. Take care