Wednesday, October 7, 2026

STEALING SUNDAY

 Welcome to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

This week we have returned to If By Yes, a Canadian blogger who describes herself as a "left wing left hander with two left feet." It's a shame she doesn't update her blog anymore. Anyway, she inspired ...

WHAT? 

1. What are you currently excited about? I am very excited about listening to the Grand Ole Opry on WSM Radio 650 A.M. this evening as my favorite country star Bill Anderson will make an appearance. 

2. What do you wish you had more time for? I like to help people randomly. We have a quite a large homeless population that is everywhere in Colorado. I often will see someone when I am shopping on Wednesday or Friday and try ti buy them breakfast or lunch. I would like to be able to have better finances to do more but I like to spread kindness. It is so importnt in this wacky world we live. in.

3. What would like to do less? Visit doctors! My longest friends from our days in the playpen together hahaha Karen always says "You know what a good day or week or month is"? ?When you don't have abunch of doctor appointments. She is my favorite longtime friend.

4. What do you spend too much money on? It use to be shoes and clothes. Now I give it away or sell things. I still spend money on the grandkids. We have a little one, who has his grandpa's name and he is very young about 5 months old. Lives across the country so eager to see him, his big brother and parents at CHRISTmas! I also get the Dolly Parton Imagination Library books for them. All the grands have had those and Dolly was the kindest heart.

5. What childhood wish never came true? That I would grow up and be able to live in my childhood home that my dad built himself with a few friends and has the most magnificent view of Pikes Peak! sigh...

6. What did you do to celebrate your last birthday? We had dinner and my sweetheart husband bought me a beautiful cake. I am a kid at heart and he gets me! So cakes like Cathy from the comic strip, Barbie, different sports team themed cakes and fun things. I like being happy.

7. What drives you nuts? Rude and neglectful drivers. Also people driver costly cars like Range Rovers and Corvettes and other expensive cars with bumper stickers that say "please me patient, I am a new driver"!!!!! Do people really buy their kids brand new vehicles to put a crummy bumper sticker on?!?!

8. What keeps you sane? My faith. The world is sad in lots of places and we can be neglectful. Makes me sad. It is the only reason I would love to have piles of money to help others in need. 

9. What historic date is etched in your memory? JFK's assasination I was in the 4th grade and all the nuns came on the playground in tears.  November 22, 1963

10. What one thing would make your life immeasurably better?  To live as a decent human being with compassion and care number one to others. I love to spread kindness. I think we can all do better.

 

No comments: