Thursday, August 13, 2026

LEFT HANDED DAY 2026

 

Are you left handed? I am and sure happy that I am! I have two older brothers who are left handed. My mom did everything right handed except bowl, and she was a terrific bowler!! Our oldest girl is left handed. My sister-in-law Cheri is left handed and our nearly three year old grandson uses his left handed! I saw him throw a ball on FaceTime, I heard it whiz past my girls head! He'd be a terrific MLB pitcher like the greatest of the greats, Lefty Grove, Warren Spahn, Randy Johnson, Sandy Koufax, Clayton Kershaw!  Sigh....



Do you know any left handed people? I know a doctor who is fantastic Sculptor and also an excellent Plastic Surgeon.


QUOTES




4 comments:

Mari said...

Our son is left handed and our granddaughter who is five uses both. I didn't know it was left handed day!

messymimi said...

I hope you had a great Left Hander’s Day! My husband was a leftie until his teacher made him switch, and all four of our kids came out left-handed.

My Tata's Cottage said...

I'm late for an important message to you. I still will stop by your blog. Trying to post at both my blogs today. I love your grand daughter's two handed handy girl so must be way too cute and so very cool. That is a beautiful trait to have. HUGS & LOVE to you my friend. Love those kitchen pics you posted at socail media! WOW!

My Tata's Cottage said...

I'm late replying to some favorite people here. I will be your blog. I miss you all terribly. Your husband is like my mom. They broke her but man oh man oh could she bowl left handed. She was such a great mom. That is wild all the kids are lefties. Ah... they are in a great club! Wink Wink Wink Wink!