July 30th was Friendship Day! I want to shout it out here! We have had such hot weather, we are just roasting. Thankful for a/c and fans. I hear many people say their weather is awfully hot. I long for cooler days and feel those days will be here soon.
I am surprised how fast July flew by. Grandkids will be heading back to school soon. I always loved being in Catholic school and not heading back until after Labor Day. Just praying for all the kids, the teachers and anyone associated with school. We wore uniforms so my mom never had to spend much money to keep us in uniforms.
While we are sweltering our youngest Hannah and her phamily in Western NY have had many days of rain and everything is green. Someone in South Carolina said it was one hundred and seven there! Plus the humidity. I need to be more grateful.
Here we are on July 4, 2026. We stayed home in the evening and watched fireworks in our front yard. Our house is positioned so we can see the Rockies shooting their fireworks after the game, also both of the fireworks from our city and Thornton too .Avery had a four day weekend so it was nice. He also celebrated 35 years at his job on his birthday! His sister is born three days before his birthday and she had a nice dinner with his favorite chocolate pie for dessert as well as frog eyes salad, a Black Forest cake. Also she frosted a watermelon and it was decorated beautifully. She is so talented just like their mom was in the kitchen! Lucy lives about an hour away from us and we had a wonderful visit last weekend.



No comments:
Post a Comment