Thursday, May 23, 2024

Wordless Wednesday Thankful Thursday Friendly Filll In's

 WORDLESS WEDNESDAY



Thankful Thursday



 These faces are too priceless!

Friendly Fill In's


 ELLEN and her co host LORIANNE choose these questions that we answer. Tomorrow we will share those responses from each one of us.

1. My plans for the long weekend include____________________.

2. _________________is the messiest person I know.

3. I can't thank _______________enough for _________________.

4. I don't understand why so many people____________________.


So much to be grateful for in our country for the men and women who fought and died for our freedom. My mother's cousin Hedwig lost her only son James USMC in the Vietnam Conflict. My sister Mary who graduated in 1968 lost half the boys in her graduating class to Vietnam. Friends from years ago James and Larry Winget lost their older brother as well.

This is a day to reflect on all they gave and to remember how incredibly important our freedom is. 



10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I hope you have a great weekend! I love the quote with the cats, too true!!

Sandee said...

What a cutie pie. Little girls are adorable, aren't they?

Love the kitty faces.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Love and hugs, my friend. ♥

Chatty Crone said...

I love the slide picture - such good memories. Do have a nice Memorial Weekend.

carol l mckenna said...

Sweet little girl having fun on the slide ~ Wonderful tribute to the military ~ Wishing you a lovely weekend ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

MadSnapper said...

thanks for stopping by the doodles today.. we have zero plans, just like all the other weekends

Mari said...

Cute slide pictures!
We have much to be thankful for in our country, even with all the crazy stuff going on.
No big plans here for the weekend.

Gattina said...

Very cute the little girl sliding !

Mevely317 said...

Gosh, Shea Avery Marie is growing up so quickly! I love her expression in the final pane. Like, "Is this what it's all about? I'm underwhelmed." 🥰

Here are my fill-in responses:
1. No plans yet
2. My husband
3. God (enough for) his mercy and blessings
4. Think this nation owes them a free ride

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

The photos of the little girl on the slide are cute. Love those cats too!

Veronica Lee said...

Love the little girl on the slide.
That quote with the cats is just too relatable.

Happy Tuesday!