Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Tuesday4 and Happy Tuesday

 Welcome to Tuesday4 I am happy to be here again. Now for some 


Time

 Time flies and weeks just seem to fall by the way side faster and faster.    We all have time on our hands at some point and we all find that time gets away from us at other times.  It takes a lot of work to manage your time because it seems to be at odds with freedom and creativity in some ways.  

Perhaps we might talk about time and how we use it.

1.  Early to bed, early to rise?  Do you have usual times to go to bed and get up in the morning? How do they work out for you? I usually go to bed by ten o'clock since I am not employed any longer. I am usually up by 7 unless I can not sleep than somedays I get up at 5 with my husband who is getting ready for his day at work.  Some nights it is hard to get rest. It depends on the business of the day too.

2. Ecclesiastes  says "To everything there is a season  and a time to every purpose under heaven."

How much time is devoted to work, housework, hobbies? What about religious pursuits like study, prayer, services? In other words,  how is your time apportioned?  It depends on my sleep. This weekend for instance, I overdid everything so of course today I did not do anything much ,  Tomorrow I will get a few loads of laundry done and hauling the recycle and trash cans back into their place once the city empties them. I do listen to the bible and I also read early in the morning. I take a break for tea and try to find something nutrition for breakfast. Some mornings I like to make pancakes or waffles from scratch.  I like to read and have a stack books always ready to read as well as a few magazines I still get like Victoria and my favorite Tea Time.  Once and while I will watch grandkids or go out to breakfast or lunch with my grandson Colton and his phamily.

3. Do you think you manage your time well or would you like to improve? How would you improve? I try to manage my time well, lots of things always seem to come up. I don't have a set schedule but like to keep things up so I don't get behind or overwhelmed with too much to do.

4. Do you think time travel is possible? Why or why not? I wish it were but I don't believe so. 


How does Maxine come up with this stuff? She is hilarious. 

Happy Tuesday

Have a happy Tuesday and wonderful week. 



5 comments:

Sandee said...

Awww, look at those two cutie pies. I think they are related. Adorable.

I go to bed at 10 and usually get up between 6 and 7. We're doing the same.

Hubby and I get our chores done in a pretty timely manner. We don't like a dirty home so we're good about cleaning. A bit here and a bit there and it stays clean.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday, Anne. Love and hugs, my friend. ♥

pilch92 said...

Always nice to learn more about you through the questions. I am usually up until midnight and sleep until 8 or 8:30.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Good answers! I think we are all in the same boat when it comes to housekeeping and schedules for daily routines, etc. When you are retired things are a bit more casual, but it is still good to keep a routine about some things. I enjoyed your picture and Maxine is always hilarious! LOL. Have a wonderful week.

messymimi said...

I need to use my time better. Hope you are having a great week!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Despite my best intentions, and making a list and schedule the night before, I still do not manage my time well at all, and wind up squandering a good chunk of it.😭