Friday, April 22, 2022

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill In's with Pink Saturday

 

Feline Friday

Tiny kittens from google image. They are the little fur babies that capture your heart everytime. 

Ellen and Lorianne host this blog hop Friendly Fill In's. Here were the questions:

1. A book or movie I recently read (or saw) that I recommend is ______________________.

2. I prefer to shop____________________.

3. I have a lot of trust in ____________________.

4. I have very little trust in ______________________.

These are my answers:

1. A book or movie I recently read (or saw) that I recommend is I'll see you in Paris. It was a book I read and I usually don't have the latest best sellers, I buy most of my books at thirft stores or on line for bargains.

2. I prefer to shop with amazon.com.

3. I have a lot of trust in Jesus Christ.

4. I have very little trust in any political machine, i.e. government and media and celebrities .

Pink Saturday


This isn't an ad but just an image of Great Jones square baking dish in pink! I love those large handles on either side. We bake a lot in the cooler months so I am watching this item to see if it will eventually be on sale. So cute.

Wonderlier Pastel Tupperware bowls. Perfectly fitting for a Pink Saturdy share. 

Have a wonderful weekend. The month of April is nearly gone and May is just around the corner. Enjoy each day!

"If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden." Frances Hodgson Burnett


 

8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I actually have a set of Tupperware bowls, but not this kind. The square baking pan is lovely, I have not seen one with handles like this!

Jeanie said...

Your cake pan is really cute! I threw out all my tupperware in an effort to rid myself of extra plastic -- now I wish I'd kept a couple of the big ones!

Sandee said...

Aw on the precious kitties. So adorable.

Love your fill-ins. We're much alike.

I ate a huge hunk of that cake. Yummy.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a blessed weekend, Anne. Big hugs. ♥

The Feminine Energy said...

Tupperware brings back such good memories for me! I loved going to the parties when I was a young bride. I think they're nonexistent now. I had to look up the Great Jones pan... so pretty but oh my word, so expensive, eh? Sometimes we just have to splurge tho, don't we. ~Andrea xoxo

Mevely317 said...

Great answers, Anne. Isn't Amazon the best? I've never heard of those Great Jones' pans, but now I want one!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Love those adorable kitties, Anne! Have a great weekend!

messymimi said...

Oh, those bottle babies, they just snuggle right into your heart and stay there.

Excellent answers on the fill-ins, and i do like that baking square.

Mari said...

Your answers are about the same as mine.
I love that baking dish the handles too.