Thursday, March 3, 2022

Thankful Thursday and Dr. Seuss Day


Dr. Seuss Day Photo courtesy of MethodShop

 Thankful Thursday  So much to be thankful for today and everyday.

Last night we watched our two grandsons so their mom and dad and big sister could go to the Nuggets basketball game. Unfortunately, for the Nuggets, the OKC Thunder beat them. Today we recuperate from two small boys with so much kindness and energy! Thankful

Some fellas do their best puzzle work shirtless. Others like to wear their whole pj's! This big brother is a good influence on the little brother. Together they put together two puzzles in record time. We watched so much Peppa Pig that when I woke up this morning and opened my laptop Peppa was staring me in the face! hahaha Very thankful.

The Grandpa had to get to work. His co worker  who recently bought a home in Pueblo, is contemplating retirement and had to make a trip South as there are issues with her house down there. I am praying the day goes by quickly without too many big jobs to tire my sweetheart.  He is a good grandpa and gets on the floor with these little guys. Once I am on the floor I have to crawl to my love seat so I get get up again. Ah....aging, it is certainly not for sissies (Bette Davis). Thankful

Jack LaLanne and I need more quality time together on his old videos. hahaha

I took a walk with Rebekah and Finn and Thor yesterday. They both like to be the lead dog.  They were told by their vet to lose a few pounds. I love the warmer months for this reason, we had been walking after dinner for the past two years with the pups. Rebekah and Zach walk Leo as he is a handful on his harness and leash. Rabbits, squirrels, birds, you know he wants to catch them all! Thankful for these moments with the pups.



Thankful that I can still pray and I am praying for our world. I am thankful for you and hope you are having a good day.

#sophiescholl
#hansscholl
#christoph Probst
#matthewlperna


6 comments:

Sandee said...

I like standing out too.

Love your thankful post.

Have a blessed Thankful Thursday, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love your first quote! Too bad he had to go to work while the boys were there! Well, you are still doing better than me, I can't get up or down from the floor at ALL!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Dr Seuss was a blessing. Those we kids sure look like a fun time. WOW, Jack LaLanne, now that's a flashback. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Oh, your grandsons are both priceless and precious, Anne! Do treasure every moment spent with them as I can attest to how quickly they grow up. And keep finding those ways to get down on the floor with them and get back up again. I found that rolling onto my knees and using either a chair or loveseat, as you did, to get to my feet, works so well.
Blessings, and don't forget God made you to stand out!

messymimi said...

Lots of prayers, especially for the future of those boys and their generation.

carol l mckenna said...

Such a creative Seuss post and great message ~ Stand out Xo

Wishing you love and peace in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)