Friday, March 18, 2022

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill In's

 

Feline Friday

Grumpy Cat, I'm on a roll with this grumpy guy. He is protesting having to be Irish for one day. He isn't very friendly is he? I am not sure we'd want to kiss him. Hmmmm.....

Our middle daughter cherishes her Irish heritage and traveled to the country by herself in 2016. Best trip she took, she claims. S M I L E 


Ellen and Lorianne share in choosing these words to share with us. Join in and think of your own answers here:

1. I rarely _______________, I _______________, instead.

2. My Spring to do list includes______________and______________.

3. If I were invidible for a day, I would _______________.

4. When I was young, I, _______________because ________________.

My answers:

1. I rarely go anywhere alone, I wait to go with my husband, instead.

2. My Spring to do list includes, changing my bedding and window curtains for Springtime (which I did yesterday!) and getting in that shed and garage when the snow stops falling.

3. If I were invisible for a day, I would  go out and help as many people as I could without them knowing it was me.

4. When I was young, I was shy, because I always wanted to be with my mom and dad. I Know, you would never know that about me today! hahaha

Enjoy your weekend. We had rain all afternoon and it is turning into snow. They say 4 to 10 inches. Who knows, it is like the Wheel of Fortune with our weather. No one knows where it will land and how long it will stay.

Be blessed and enjoy your day!

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I would kiss Grumpy Cat no matter ow grumpy he gets! And O'Grumpy makes me O'Happy!

Sandee said...

I would kiss that kitty. I would kiss any kitty that would let me.

Love all your fill-ins. I don't like to go anywhere without hubby, but that doesn't always work out.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Love and hugs. ♥

Mari said...

Grumpy cat is cute, even though he is grumpy.
I wish I had some irish in me. :)

messymimi said...

Wheel of fortune weather is what you get when spring is trying to take over and winter doesn't want to leave yet. They'll straighten out.

Grumpy cat was a sweetheart, but she certainly did look the part.

CCL Wendy said...

Thanks for coming to visit Dani. We love Grumpy Cat, too, even though he no longer with us. He sure left a legacy, didn't he?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I would kiss Grumpy Cat, but then I would kiss any cat that I could. When we take sacks of food to the shelter they let me visit the cats although that is not generally allowed since the start of the pandemic. I have to sanitise between handling them but can't stop myself giving them a kiss.
I rarely go anywhere without my husband either.

Yvonne said...

I love Grumpy Cat!

Great fill ins! I prefer going with my husband and not going somewhere alone too. I also was very shy when I was younger.

I hope you have a nice weekend and don't get too much snow!

Cloudia said...

What a fun party here today! Thanks honey!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Ireland is a glorious country, and I'm so glad your daughter got to travel there. And I do love anything Grumpy Cat, that's for sure.
Blessings!

pilch92 said...

I love Grumpy Cat memes. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am sorry you are snowed in again though. I don't like to go out without my hubby ( or my mom) either. Have a nice weekend. XO

Hootin Anni said...

Sweet!! Cats Rule! (I love 'em).