Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 Thankful Thursday 


                       I like this example of thankfulness and gratitude. I also love that Fallis in the air.


Thanksgiving and Joy are two excellent examples of thankfulness and gratitude. I love these words.


We can think about thess friendly fill in  sentences. Ellen thought up the first two and her co host Lorianne thoguht up the other two. I love Friday's because we can see everyone's answers and it is a fun blog hop to [articipate in. 

1. Is it wrong to__________________?

2. I wish I had kept my __________________.

3. _________________is my idea of living happily ever after.

4. It's been a long time since I _____________________.



9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

So when will you fill in the blanks?

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Every day should be spent in thanksgiving, Anne.
Blessings!

R's Rue said...

Amen.

pilch92 said...

There is always something to be thankful for. XO

messymimi said...

Thankfulness can change your life.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thankful always.

God bless, Tata.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Thanks and gratitude are too often missing these days. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Sandee said...

Being thankful is such an easy thing to do. It's sad that so many folks are so angry that they are wasting their lives.

Have a blessed day and weekend, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

messymimi said...

There are out of town friends i miss, too. Maybe soon we can go visiting again.