Tuesday, September 14, 2021

HAPPY TUESDAY

 Happy Tuesday


So a small boy started pre-school today. I am over the moon in love with this child. He is bright and funny and I pray he succeeds in school because he is such a happy boy. 


Maxine cracks me up all the time. She is particularly ornery today. 

So I use to participate in 


For Brody and for all the children heading to school or already there. I am grateful I do not have young children today. I would not be able to send them off to schools with too many inappropirate agendas. School is for learning, not being politically indoctrinated. As children we see others as we see ourself. It is the world who tries to change our thinking. Today is one of those days where I sit and think about my dear friend Sharon, who I lost in May 2021. We loved each other the moment we met, no one had to point our our ethic differences.  Life is hard, I am going to close this post and go pray harder.

7 comments:

Sandee said...

I love Maxine and that's spot on.

I agree with you about school. It's a shame.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs, Anne. ♥

pilch92 said...

I hope Brody had a great 1st day. I feel the same about schools. XO

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Aww, what a sweet little boy. I hope he had a great first day of school.
Happy Tuesday to you as well!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Prayers and God's blessings on precious Brody, Anne. My grandgirls are in school, but my daughter is extremely aware of these "agendas" being pushed forward in the hopes that parents don't catch on to what is happening to their children. Perhaps, that is the best thing to come out of virtual learning during this pandemic - parent got involved!
Blessings!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am so sorry about Sharon. Your grandson is beautiful!!

Veronica Lee said...

Such an adorable little boy!

I hope Brody enjoyed his 1st day.

messymimi said...

Ah, school days. Like you, i am very glad not to have to make these decisions now.