Sunday, June 20, 2021

Aw....Mondays and More

 

Cat people, is this statement truthful? I thought I would share it for Aw....Mondays It gave me a chuckle.


Love is...no other words are needed.


Another Father's Day tribute, this time with dad and his girl -  Hannah who will be here with Jake in a few weeks to celebrate her milestone birthday. We are so excited. As I find and sort photos I will always post more. I Love this phamily. of mine. Each one of them. 

                                 Powerful words for the men who raised their sons and daughters.


Oh how some child and their spouse exaggerate ! I do not do this!  But I hope you have a wonderful new week and a sweet and restful sleep. Praying we are here tomorrow.




7 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Is something bad happening tomorrow??

Sandee said...

Love the cartoon. That's spot on. Cats are always in charge.

I'm glad Father's Day was good for your family. Your hubby is indeed a great father and husband.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Big hug, honey. ♥

Kathe W. said...

Yep- that is a cat in control for sure! Have a great week!

Jeanette said...

As a cat person I can say that Yes, that cartoon is exactly right! I do have a tendency to over buy anything we enjoy but maybe not to that extent!!

pilch92 said...

Very accurate about cats. Sweet photo of Hannah and her Dad. XO

messymimi said...

Cats rule and dogs drool!

Not really, i just like that line.

Anyway, i pray all is well.

carol l mckenna said...

Adorable little kitty photo ~ Xo ~ Glad Father's Day was great ~ Xo

Living in the moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)