Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Wordless Wednesday and More

 

Wordless Wednesday

We are having more snow. It has been so gray and cold. But it is nice to enjoy the cold weather from the warmth of my home. I have been a bit lazy, just doing whatever I feel like. It has been a wild few months and still waiting on our solar panels. Now that the area where the electriciain needs to rewire is ready, the snow returned.  But I have a different outlook about it all. Nothing is worth getting upset over. The world we live in has gone stark raving mad! Unless you go along with it, you are an outsider and I love that! My allegiance is to the one who died for my sins, Jesus Christ. I don't want the news, I don't listen to the gossip or the hate that boils at all the social media sites. In fact, I get in and out in a quick minutes checking only on a few important items there. 


Sometime we don't see God's answers to our prayer. Sometime He does something better for us. In the case of my friend Holly, she completed her first round of chemo. She is  taking medication for her illness and being sent home. She and her husband have a teenage son. He plays traveling basketball and so he is stayung with his grandfather so Holly and her husband may come home. Because of the severity of her illness and the fact that they need to stay safe for Holly's health,  he will not come home until a later date. Please continue to pray for Holly. She is a gem and her sister Courtney is helping her with her business so she can continue to have an income available. These two ladies are one of the sweetest examples of sibling love. It is so refreshing to see this. In difficulties very few people will remain at your side. They are very blessed to have each other.

I will be back tomorrow to see everyone at Thankful Thursday. I will also catch up on more commenting. These past few months have been hectic here and I need a break from my daily routines. I hope you understand and will continue to visit. Take care and rest well. 




5 comments:

Sandee said...

Yes the world has gone stark raving mad. It's all about power. I never thought I'd say how corrupt our country has become, but it sure has.

Prayers for Holly. May she get through this and be whole again.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day. More hugs. ♥

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Praying for Holly and her family. Times are hard in India where I am. Please pray for us too.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Blessings to poor Holly. I sure hope you get your solar panels! It seems crazy that we are getting snow, considering global warming!

messymimi said...

Lots of prayers for Holly and the whole family.

pilch92 said...

I will add Holly to my prayer list. XO