Friday, April 26, 2024

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill In's

 Feline Friday



If you read both of my blog posts here and at my other blog PHAMILY BLOG you would see that my blogger friend Diann LaBell Huffaker passed away. I chose these photos because when they hold her celebration of life, it will be as soon as the lilacs bloom. Aside from being a kind heart, Diann was a Master Gardner and knew so much about most every plant and herb and flower. She will be sadly missed.


Ellen and Lorianne share this Blog Hop and each of them selects two of the sentences presented here. Thanks ladies, and hope everyone enjoy these today.

1. I find _____________________ offensive.

2. __________________ is a good way to make some extra cash.

3. _________ makes me feel like I can accomplish anything.

4. I could see myself naming a cat or dog _________.

My answers:

1. I find people who are unkind offensive.

2. Selling her personal clothing, handbags, and shoes is a good way to make some extra cash.

3. When I spread kindness it makes me feel like I can accomplish anything.

4. I could see myself naming a cat or dog Lily or Thomas.

“There is no wrong way to perform an act of kindness.” Catherine Ryan Hyde

4 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am sorry about your friend. That is a lovely picture in her honour.
For some reason Norton blocks me from your other blog and has for some time now. I never have a problem visiting here though.

Mevely317 said...

What a lovely tribute to Diann! That's a perfect image to accompany your words.

My answers?
1. The "f" word ... tossed about like confetti.
2. eBay
3. A good night's sleep
4. Caraleigh Jr. -- She will always hold a spot in my heart.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

So saddened to hear of your loss of a dear friend, Anne. I just got word this week that a precious writer and former blogger I followed lost her battle with cancer on March 27th this year. Although we never met in person, she was a sister-in-Christ Whom I so respected and loved. She will be missed by so many.
Your answers were great!

messymimi said...

My condolences to all who knew and loved Diann.

Unkind people are rather offensive and I do feel sorry for them, they probably weren't raised right, which isn't their fault.

The cat and dog photo is beautiful. Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!