Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Tuesday4 and Happy Tuesday

 

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Soup and a Sandwich?


You are very welcome here at Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 where we ask you 4 questions each week in hopes of encouraging blogging and learning more about other bloggers through their answers.

Once again  if you have ideas for topics leave them in comments here or on my blog.  

Campbells has their beautiful factory  in Camden, New Jersey.  


1. What is your favorite sandwich? What kind of bread, roll.. toasted or not? Butter: salted or sweet? As I am writing, I am eating my late lunch. I comes from having a late breakfast. I am having a toasted Italian slice of bread with mayo and a slice of Bologna, you know Oscar Mayer! I also have a slice of American and a slice of Provolone cheese with extra mayo.  My husband is the bologna king cause he loves the stuff and we both grew up with it. So it was quick to fix. It is very good with lettuce and sliced tomatoes too.

2. Do you have a favorite soup?  Tomato, Tomato Basil and Mushroom Soup. Do you make homemade soup often?  Love to make homemade soup. Especially Mushroom. What kind?   Homemade Mushroom Soup. What's your favorite store bought soup? I will get Campbell's Tomato or Tomato Basil. 

3. What kind of cheese should be on a grilled cheese sandwich and should it be served with tomato soup or some other flavor ? Whatever you enjoy, I prefer cheddar, American and Provolone. 

4. Is it a Hoagie, a Sub, a Zeppelin, a Grinder, or a Hero or maybe a Dagwood?   What's on it? Oil.. vinegar, onions, peppers, mayo? A Hoagie or a Sub. We buy bakery rolls so sometime they call them Hoagie Rolls. All the traditional stuff, including Boar's Head Beef Bologna. We get Ham and Turkey and Roast Beef. We like a variety of cheeses and always have mayo, mustard and pickles with tomato slices and lettuce. Y U M !


Thanks for dropping by!

HAPPY TUESDAY

We had a cold snow come through Sunday night, it rained hard and the temps dropped. Monday morning there was snow and it was icy. So these three cuties made me smile. They were ready with their knit caps. All they need to be happy walking in the white stuff is a pair of cute boots. HAPPINESS!

The sun is shining brightly and although it is only 45 degrees we know most of this snow will melt away.  C'mon Spring.....



My memory is very much like Maxine's somedays. I can remember stuff from my childhood, but what did we have for dinner last night....? Hmmmm.... oh yes, Tostadas and they were delicious.  I also made a batch of Belgian Waffles this morning. when my poor husband said he had a lone banana for breakfast, well, I jumped up and made a fresh batch so he can have a treat the next couple days.

My twin in Pink shoes which I need to snap. She wanted a photo by my lavender curtains The girl is a diva. 


 She popped by to say hi! But she had to go eat her snack her daddy bought her. This girl.....

I still did not get a pic of her pink shoes. I have the same ones. We are twins  I bought her a Pink Paw Patrol Skye Toothbrush. She has to wash her  face, brush her teeth and brush her hair when she comes here. 





10 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm hungry now. We love the same kinds of sandwiches and soup. Yummy.

I love Maxine. She's my kind of gal.

It's always enjoy seeing you link up.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs. ♥

Sparky said...

The lunch sounds yummy. I do enjoy bologna, especially the German version with lots of garlic. Bet I smell really good! lol
Blessings.

Mari said...

Your twin in pink shoes is adorable and that quote is perfect!
I love tomato basil soup too and had some for lunch yesterday.

Louca por porcelana said...

Glad I stopped by! Best wishes!

Mevely317 said...

German bologna and plenty of mayo ... you're talking my language!!! I was perusing the specialty cheeses at Publix today, but totally keep forgetting about Provolone. I can so enjoy that by itself!

Your pinky twin is soooo cute!

Susan said...

I miss eating bologna. It reminds me of my dad. Your granddaughter is cute all pinked out.

Annie said...

Your grand daughter is so adorable. My mom would not buy balogna. But when I did get any I liked it fried and with mustard on it.

My Mind's Eye said...

What a lovely post. Daffies are glorious... I enjoyed each photo. Tomato soup and grilled cheese are my go to comfort food. Your granddaughter is precious.
I don't remember the last bolonga sandwich I had but I do remember I liked it on white bread with mayo on one side of the bread and yellow mustart on the otherside.
Thank you for stopping buy today
Hugs Cecilia

Kirstin said...

Haha..the only way I can eat bologne is fried in a pan...I don't like it plain...I think it's texture and flavor/smell, but fried is fine..

Red Rose Alley said...

Bologna sandwiches, I still have them to this day. And Campbell's soup is really good too. So glad you got some rain. It always makes everything clean again. What a cute kitty picture. : )

~Sheri