Friday, July 28, 2023

Thankful Thursday and Friendly Fill In's and Learn Something About Me with Feline Friday and Pink Saturday

 Thankful ThursdayI'm thankful for all the different people in my life.  At social media my cousin Sissy, did this quiz to learn somethings about her. She is a recently retired Sheriff's deputy. Darn proud of her and the long career she had with her sweetheart Felix who also had a long career with the Sheriff's Office in our hometown. 

Here is that quiz:

First job- Clerk Pueblo County Treasurer's Office

Dream Job- Owner of a Tea Room and Doll Museum

Astrological Sign- Sagittarius\

Favorite food- Steak &Seafood and Mexican

Favorite Dogs - I love them all

Favorite Footwear - Brooks for Women

Favorite Candy- Mrs. Cavanagh's  Coconut Haystacks

Favorite Ice Cream - Pistachio and Haagen Daz Coffee

Pet Peeve - Dishonest people, Liars

Favorite Holiday - Easter

Night Owl - Some weekends

Favorite Day of the Week- any day I can be with my sweetheart

Tattoos - No

Like to Cook- Yes

Can you drive a stick shift- hahaha don't ask my sister Mary

Favorite color- Blue

Do you like vegetables- Yes

Do you wear glasses- Yes

Favorite Season- Spring and Fall

I am always happy  to do these and love seeing all the different answers

Thankful for everyone who will participate.

Thanking God today for the love of phamily. the loyalty of friends and the kindness of strangers.

Robert Brault rbrault.blogspot.com, 2020

Things to be Thankful for in nature

Blue skies and clear skies

clear starry nights

Rainy days

Soft breezes rustling through the trees

I am always searching for everything I could write down that I am thankful for.

When life gives you rain, play in the puddles.

Friendly Fill In's

Ellen and Lorianne host these fill in's. They each select two questions. Thank you both for all you do.

1. I would describe my home as ___________________________________.

2. I would never give ___________________to _______________________.

3. I share my secrets with _________________________________________.

4. Did I ever tell you_____________________________________________?

 Tomorrow I will share my answers here:

It is Friday and here are those answers:

1. I would describe my home as eclectic

2. I would never give up my friends or phamily for anything to be a snitch

3. I share my secrets with no one today. That was Vivian, who knew my heart and many thoughts.My dear sweet friend passed away in 2018. I sure miss her. She was honest, kind and loyal.

4. Did I ever tell you about the kittens in the fire? If you visit me at https://annesphamily.blogspot.com I wrote about them. 

Feline Friday


I am a sucker for tiny kittens. They sure can steal your heart away. I love seeing them find forever homes. This was a Pinterest find. I love them all! Pink Saturday


A sweet pink paradise to enjoy a cool summer breeze. We have been in the high 90's so mot much outdoor fun for us.  I do love pink, not just because of breast cancer awareness, or Barbie. But I do love Barbie. I have always loved pink.

 


A favorite photo of us. I do love that pink!

Thanks to everyone who organizes the blog hops, comments, visits and simply enjoys blogging. I am trying to get better about it and I think back to several years ago when my great cousin Mike B. encouraged me to write about our childhood neighborhood. I was dedicated to it and posted every day for a solid month. I need to encourage myself to do that again. There are so many stories yet to tell.



5 comments:

Nancy Barber said...

I think Pistachio ice cream is my fave, too. It's amazing to see the years pass by and think of all the blog hops we have done. A family history in progress with friends to encourage to write it all down. I am thankful to those that organize them, also.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were good thankfuls and interesting answers to those prompts! I'm still thankful for those kittens being saved. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I do love that photo of the two of you, Anne!
Blessings!

Mevely317 said...

Super photo, Anne!
I do love reading these sorts of quizzes, learning more about my friends. Smiling to see, we've more than a few similarities!

messymimi said...

That was a fun quiz, and good answers for the fill-ins.

Those kiittens are precious.

Thank you for joining Feline Friday!