Saturday, July 23, 2022

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND

 


Happy Birthday to my sweetheart. I have been MIA. It is a long story. Let's say the phamily is all doing well now and we enjoyed the company of the birthday boy at lunch. 


We have lots of photos and some new ones I will share tomorrow. Avery is finally as old as I am ! ha ha ha.... the circle of life. I love celebrating birthdays! God created you so thank Him in style!


Lots of July birthdays including my sweet dad, celebrating in heaven since 1985. But he shares this date with Avery as well as cousin Chuck, who also celebrates his first birthday in heaven today. Hannah, my brother Ed,. My my dad's little brother Frank and my grandmother K. were all born in this glorious summer month along with dad's sister Ann. Brother Bill & my sister-in-law Joyce celebrated their wedding anniversary. Since 1963! Woo Hoo! Avery's sis Lucy also celebrates her July 20th birthday. What a month of celebrations. My sister Pat's fourth son Tony was born in July too. As you can see, it has been very busy!

From 2019...seems like yesterday.

Lots of photos to share. So I will go to my other blog too. I celebrate my dad who went to heaven in 1985. Miss him everyday and this day would have also been his birthday.

Miss you always and forever until I see you again. 

I hope you will visit Pink Saturday



6 comments:

Sandee said...

♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Avery,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

Have a blessed day and week, Anne. Big hug. ♥

Mevely317 said...

Two!, Four!, 6! 8! ... who do we appreciate? Avery!
Happy birthday blessings to your sweetie.

Mari said...

Happy Birthday to Avery and happy heavenly birthday to your Dad!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I lost count of how many birthdays your family celebrates in July, Anne! We have our fair share in this month, including two of my granddaughters, but not nearly the amount you have.
Happy Birthday to Avery!

messymimi said...

Wishing many more happy celebrations to all your family!

Deanna Rabe said...

I love family birthday months!

I was going through blog comments and came across one from you. Not sure if I responded so here is the information you wanted. Allie from www.proverbs31girl.com She shares about her dad and her father in law.