Thursday, February 17, 2022

THANKFUL ThURSDAY

 Thankful Thursday Join Brian and friends today. There is always something to be thankful for.

Avery and I headed out to do some errands SONday morning. Everywhere we went, we had a thankful experience. I like to remember those because you find other kind souls with a smile or a kind word. It is easy but somedays we have to search longer.


Have you ever had a morning like t his ? This fuzzy feline could have been our Rose. She was one strong willed Cat Girl!

I felt like her yesterday watching Blake who turns three later this Summer and Shea who turns 2 this Spring. 
I hope you are thankful for something today and enjoy each moment you are given. Take care.


5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Being thankful actively creates joy!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I would say you are "Wonder Woman", watching active toddlers all day. I don't think I could manage it anymore...maybe for an hour...I am sure they loved being with you. God is good.

Mari said...

Yes, there is always something to be thankful for.
Our one year old granddaughter is spending the weekend so her parents can have a mini get away. I'll have to be wonder woman, chasing her around! :)

Sandee said...

I'm thankful for each and every day.

Yes I've had mornings like that.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Love and hugs. ♥

messymimi said...

Morning sometimes comes too early. Enjoy those children, you get to hand them back once you're worn out!