Thursday, December 16, 2021

Thankful Thursday and More

 

Some C A T ' S are difficult when it comes time to photograph them. This boy is just stubborn. I decided I can not change his attitude but he sures keeps my feet extra warm at night. THANKFUL

Thankful Thursday

Did I mention sometime I go back to sleep after Avery leaves for work and I wake up to this guy staring at me and sleeping next to me, like aminature person? He is very protective of me. Either that or he is afraid he willnever see his breakfast and dinner without me! I am very grateful he chose me, even when he is super annoying and whining like a tantrum throwing toddler!


Pajama Day at school! This kid is something else but he makes me extra THANKFUL to be his grandma.


Noelle and Roger are headed home near the Eisenhower Tunnel watching some snowflakes fall in the mountains. But this was their fancy birthday dinner at Oscar's Steakhouse last night.


Can't have a birthday dinner without a dessert! They had a wonderful trip and really enjoyed the getaway.  THANKFUL they will be home tonight. Safe travels kids and see you soon. 


Morning comes early. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and be THANKFUL!

I am trying to catch up with comments. I will be visiitng you soon. Thank you for being here for me too.

6 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

He is so adorable in those P.J.'s!! I love seeing your kitty!!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Your grandson is absolutely precious, Anne! Maybe your cat is in the running to become the next Grumpy Cat. :)
Blessings!

Sandee said...

So many wonderful thankful things today. Your grandson is handsome and the birthday dinner made me so hungry that my stomach growled. Fabulous. I'm glad they had a great birthday outing.

I hope you had a most blessed Thankful Thursday.

Have a fabulous day, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such purrfect thankfuls and that sweet kitty looks very handsome...and so is the wee pajama dude! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

pilch92 said...

Wonderful thankfuls. XO

messymimi said...

That cat is going to let you know who is the boss, and it's not you.

Pajama day is the best, and that's a fabulous picture.

What a birthday feast!