Saturday, September 19, 2020

KIDS

 

If you want to see what happiness truly looks like, well, here it is! This boy does not see me as much as I would love to see him, but this is how he reacts to me! Melts my heart, makes my heart flutter and gives me the biggest smile to my very soul! wouldn't the world be terrific if we had the "Logan" attitude? Someone who you can't imagine spent three months in the NICU cause he was born too soon, three months too soon. His attitude never shows that he has a long, rough road to travel during those first months of his life. 


What a wonderful world it is filled with boys! My life is full with all the handsome, beautiful boys I have in my life. God is good, He is very good. My mother always told me and I am sure glad I listened to her.


 I think Jesus enjoys humor. 





6 comments:

Martha said...

He is absolutely adorable! Love the Jesus humor :D

Rita said...

What a blessing he is!! :)

Mevely317 said...

Aw, it does my heart good to see Logan looking so happy and healthy! Prayers for all the sweet baby boys and girls, they might grow knowing how much they're loved.

Ginny Hartzler said...

This photo of Logan is sheer joy! I know this poem, but did not know there was more then the first two lines!

messymimi said...

How i love boys, too! They are such fun.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

What a sweet boy. Love his smile.
Thanks for visiting my blog, and for the follow. I have followed you back and enjoyed meeting you and visiting both your blogs. You look way too young to be a grandmother and great grandmom.