Sunday, September 17, 2017

Babies, Weddings, Wonderful Life Events

A baby at 17 weeks in utero is the size of a pomegranate. It is about 5.1 inches long  and weighs about 5.9 oz. I share this tiny tidbit of info with you because our son Jeremy and his wife Brittany are going to be parents in March 2018 of a baby boy. What shall they name this child? The names are already getting shared but nothing is 100 percent yet. We just hope and pray for a healthy and happy child.
My mother taught me this when I was small. It is still good advice today.
This would be Rebekah with her favorite person, her daddy dear. When our kids were small, we often cooked breakfast on the weekends and danced throughout the house.  Rebekah especially loved dancing and still does today.
We were taught from the bible  at a very early age. There is much wisdom there.
Wise words when raising children.
I had to get a new laptop and it is hard loading photos into it. My days go by so quickly, I look up and the sky is black and night falls fast. I am going to come post here as much as I can and also at my original blog. I will celebrate a blogaversary on November 1st this year. Time has gone by too quickly. I am not tech savvy so that doesn't help me. I need to scan my photos so I can make a file on this new laptop.
This small fellow can maneuver a desktop as quickly as he can scroll through photos on an iphone. He is a joy in my life even if it takes me two days to recover from his quick energy.
A Pinterest poem share. These words hold true for me. Sometime the simpliest things in life make you the happiest. God bless you all and have a beautiful week.

No comments: