Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Thankful Thursday



 Thankful Thursday

My friend and former blog buddy  Diann recently received this cookbook from her sweet better half Troy. What a lovely gift. I have searched for this book too. I recently found it and am waiting to thumb through the pages. 


I had these wonderful paper dolls of Dinah when I was a young child. My mother and I watched her show together. Those were such simple times. I am thankful for them.

February is a busy birthday month for us. Tomorrow Harrison James turns 6. No way, but I am thankful for this boy and watching him grow up. He is going to get a trip to Disneyland I heard. shhhh.......

Loki and Thor turn 4 on February 12th.

Our beautiful daughter-in-law Brittany has a birthday on the 15th.

Brody Edward follows her on the 18th.

My little sweetheart Lulu turns 4 on February 23.

Other February birthdays are Angela (9th), my sister-in-law Joyce (16th) and my dear friend Sherrie (19th). Our DIL has two brothers and her dad all born in this month as well.  It is a popular birth month.


Thankful for all these wonderful people and pets  and celebrating their birthdays! Any February birthday's ?


This red velvet cake is so beautiful for a February birthday. It comes from 1800Baskets.com Simple but so elegant. 

"How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are." Satchel Paige



4 comments:

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Wow, Anne, so many birthdays to celebrate! My brother's birthday is in February, too, as is my step-son's. I love the quotes from Satchel Paige, too. I like the one we hear on TV these days - "Age is just a number, and mine is unlisted."
Have a wonderful day!

Sandee said...

you do have lots of birthdays this month. My moms birthday was on the 6th. She celebrated it in heaven. On the 7th was another birthday for a dear friend. Birthdays are fun.

I love that cake and took a huge slice. Yummy.

Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday, Anne. Love and hugs coming your way. ♥

Mevely317 said...

I loved Dinah! Wow, that's a lot of February blessings! Not counting a few of my casual friends, my DIL has a birthday on the 23rd and TOM turns 80 years young on the 26th.

messymimi said...

It sounds extra-busy, with that many birthdays. May all of them have many happy returns of their special days.