Friday, February 18, 2022

Feline Friday and Fun

Feline Friday 

A comfy, cozy little corner of quiet.


My friend Bea turns 92 this May. She told me today, I get up each day and I pick one thing to do. I want to be like Bea. (SMILE) Visit Beverly and the Pinkies here: Pink Saturday



 

The cold months are some of my favorite times to enjoy a cup of hot tea. Are you a tea or coffee person? Whichever you chose, having a favorite cup makes it even better.


"Tea to the English is really a picnic indoors."

"Sometimes all you need is a good cup of tea."

"The Adventure begins with tea."

"Where there is tea, there's hope."

Happy Birthday to Brody! He is four today. we will celebrate with him.  He has grown up so quickly and is such a kind and smart boy. I pray he has the best new year with his new birthday.


Brody is a "Puzzle Master". He can put together and take apart these foam puzzles in a matter of a few minutes. He is very passionate about it too. He also loves his siblings, Addy and Blake and he loves all his phamily. There was a video of Brittany's dad having a surprise party last weekend. He was so cute when I said I saw the video of his Papa and him. He was so curious, he said, "Grandma why weren't you and Grandpa there?" He is always thinking about others. But they had celebrated several birthdays in Brittany's phamily so they had lots of people there to celebrate. Brody is just a kind heart. Always concerns himself with the well being of others. I wish him the best fourth birthday ever!



  •    We watched the boys Tuesday evening. They put this foam puzzle together. Brody has a knack for puzzles. He is so sweet when he completes one and always chooses a favorite!


  • Dad Jeremy and his two boys. 





 


8 comments:

Sandee said...

♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Brody,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Love and hugs, Anne. ♥

Mevely317 said...

Happy Birthday blessings to Brody! Gosh, how can he be 4 y/o already?!?! I'm loving that last collage; how much young Jeremy resembles Avery.

Hope you don't mind if I 'steal' that Other Serenity Prayer for my FB. Have a beauty-FULL day, dear lady!

Kathe W. said...

Happy Birthday Brody! Have a great day!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy birthday to Brody.
When we started cruising 25 years ago we would go for afternoon tea. I cannot drink tea and never have been able to so asked for coffee. The waiters couldn't believe I was English and didn't drink tea. They made me coffee specially and it was there every day after that. Of course now there is always the choice.

My Tata's Cottage said...

I will be visiting everyone. I love this comment from Memories of Eric and Flynn. I attended a tea party with some Colorado bloggers several years ago. A gal brought her mom, a native of Wyoming. She said, I only drink Cowboy Coffee. The owner fixed her a pot of her special coffee. That was so nice. Our son had a room mate from Ireland in his early college days. Darragh smuggled his electric tea kettle in the room so he could have his tea all day everyday. heeheehee....
Myra, you can use that Serenity Prayer, my friend posted it at FB and she lost her only grand child, her grandson who was a sheriff's deputy. He drowned last summer. ;-(
Thanks for all the birthday wishes for Brody. Waiting on amazon to deliver a final gift. There is always one no matter how early I order gifts for the kids.
Thanks Kathy & Sandee. You are all so wonderful!

pilch92 said...

Happy Birthday to adorable Brody! XO

messymimi said...

Many happy returns of the day! You have a beautiful family.

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful Family! Congrats. God bless.