Friday, February 11, 2022

Feline Friday and More

 

Please visit Feline Friday


I think I Posted this Pinterest poem I found at my page for my boy Boots. I will always miss him. But this crazy C A T  he is a different kinda of feline friend. This is the look he gave me as I tried to capture a nice photo.



Ellen and Lorianne share the hosting of this meme. Each one of them chooses two of the questions listed here: Thank You ladies. You are appreciated.

1. A week without _________________would be nice.

2. A week without __________________would be impossible.

3. I didn't plan to, ________________but I'm glad I did.

4. I once ______________and lived to regret it.

My answers:

1. A week without bullies would be nice.

2. A week without a snowy forecast would be impossible. At least in the Colorado wintertime.

3. I didn't plan to love this houseful of canines and felines but I'm glad I did.

4. I once used a vet who had no regard for pets and lived to regret it. Two words: Roxanne and Mister Kitty.



Pink Saturday Pink laundry room, yes or no?


8 comments:

Sandee said...

I remember all my kitties over the years. Beautiful, Anne.

Love your fill-ins. I always do.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Love and hugs. ♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

A bad vet visit is so bad, I am sorry for that. The poem is so sad, but so true!! SO sorry for your furry friend loss!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a very touching poem. We never forget the cats we have loved.

Mevely317 said...

Great fill-ins! Mine are:
1. A week without RAIN would be nice.
2. A week without LOOSE MEAT would be impossible.
3. I didn't plan to RETIRE TO ALABAMA, but I'm glad I did.
4. I once BOUGHT AN EXPENSIVE SPORTS CAR and lived to regret it.

pilch92 said...

I love the poem. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers except I am sorry about the awful vet. I am sure you get a lot more snow than we do. Have a wonderful weekend. XO

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Love your answers, Anne! To paraphrase two of them, "A week without Covid would be nice. A week without Danny would be impossible."
And that's the truth!
Yes, I will always remember and cherish my kitties, too.
Blessings!

messymimi said...

Why would anyone who had to regard for pets go into veterinary medicine? Gotta wonder what in the world happened there.

Kathe W. said...

oh my gosh- PINK WASHER/DRYER? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!Great fill-ins!