Monday, March 14, 2022

Tuesday4 Happy Tuesday and Maxine Cracks Me Up with Stealing Sunday



 Tuesday 4

Here is a repeat of one of Toni Taddeo's last posts December 9, 2019. I wish I had known Toni. But I am here to answer these questions today. Thank you for including me.

1. When was the last time you tried something new?

2. Who in your family do you compare yourself to?

3. What lesson in life did you learn the hard way?

4. What can you do toay that you couldn't do before?

My answers:

1. When was the last time you tried something new?  I try lots of new new recipes but I alway think I am not as good a cook as my hubby. Yesterday I made a chicken enchildas casserole and made new changes. Everyone raved about it and it is almost gone already!

2. Who in your family do you compare yourself to? Although I can never be as amaazing as they were, my mom and grandmother. My mom rarely ate a phamily meal. She stood up taking care of everyone and that is me! Follwing in her footsteps. My grandmother was kind, simply kind, and I hope one day very soon I will be able to say I gave it a good shot, being as kind as she was. They were both prayer warriors and I am getting to be just like them and it makes me S M I L E !

3. What lesson in life did you learn the hard way? There were a few but one that stands out, I lent a girl I went to school with, and barely knew, a brand new blouse. I remember my mom saying to me, in a kind but stern voice, "With a friend like her, you'll never have any enemies."  You lose something you loved and you have to move it. Her lost really for being dishonest. It made me more mindful of people and honestly today, I am not as easy going as I once was. Once someone hurts you to the core, you never recover. You just stop trusting and  don't go around them anymore.

4. What can you do today that you weren't able to do before?  Read people more carefully. Not everyone is your friend and too many like to talk behind your back. My once wonderful circle of trusting souls is no more, except for my husband. I do have that relationship with my husband. But no one else. All my confidantes have gone to a better place. My greatest hope is that I will join them one day. 



Sunday Stealing Quesrions to Ask Friends

I am late with this one but love answering these questions. Thanks Bev for doing this.

1, What emotion do you experience the most? Happiness usually. Although these Springtime months are hard for me. Lots of loss. Smeone said our paternal grandmother was born in March but that is untrue. She was a July baby like my dad and middle older brother. I have all the history about her.  I do love being happy. There is so much to be thankful for in my world. 

2. What embarasses you most in front of other people? Not much. As I grow older I don't think things matter as much as we think they do when we are younger. I don't have a big fancy house, but I have a home with my loved ones in it. 

3. What do you love most about yourself?  All the traits I inherited from my parents. I came from good, strong hard working people just like my husband too. So I don't get into the "I am to blame" for others problems. We all came from people who suffered and sacfrificed tremendously and I know both my grandparents and my husband's escaped difficulties in their former homelands for a better life here in the USA. I will never dishonor my loved ones for the ways of this wicked world.

4. Who has influenced you most? My mom, dad, maternal grandmother and paternal grandfather. They were all shining examples of how we should all be. Faithful to their maker and phamilies. They worked hard, took care of their own loved ones and others too.  They were kind, respectful, honest, good natured, and filled with love.

5. What would you like to change about yourself?  About 30 lbs. and stop being fearful over the ways of the world, as I have no cntrol over it. Only God does. Those are the two hardest things for me. PLus I love bread and sweet and I am learning they are best in moderation. (SMILE)

6. If you could do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? I would lend a helping hand to as many people as I possibly could.  I've always enjoyed helping when I am able. SO I would love to do it on a grander scale, just for the helping, not the accolades.

7. If you had the option of adopting a baby fox or a baby koala. which would it be?  The baby fox simply because koala's are more exotic and baby foxes are so cute. I love how they romp about in open spaces.

8. If you had to be on a reality show , which would it be? None! I am not interested in such things. 

9. If you could live anywhere int he world for a year, where would it be? Maine, I know it is the second coldest state in the US (haha) but the scenery in the Autmn looks so breathtaking.

10. How many bones have you broken? None and I hope I never do. 

11. What do you fear about getting older?  The disrespect, at least in the USA, that our leaders have for the elderly. 

12. How do you relief stress? Laughter, music, being with those I love the most.

13. Are your feet the same size? Yes

14. 100 kitens or three baby sloths? Get out of town! Ha HaHa All of them. Thereis nothing better then sweet baby anythings.

15. What do you want more than anything else in life?  To be taken out of this world in the Rapture.

Happy Tuesday


This boy was so needy today. He would not leave my side. I couldn't get a thing done as he was up against me like glue. He's a real character. He is resting now and when you flip a light on, boy does he give you a look like A R G H ....! I am not sure we spent four solid hours together since he came here. But this morning,we sure did. HAPPY

"I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. " Bill Dana

Having had a cat for the past 24 years this one is by far the most needy, the most whiney and all in all the most unusally fellow. I think he just likes the company. HAPPY


Hoping the time change wasn't too traumatic for you. We worked all weekend long and entertained the boys, so we were tired and slept well. I hope you have a wonderful new week.  HAPPY

7 comments:

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I so enjoyed your answers, Anne. And of course, I loved the photos of "needy" cat. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Mevely317 said...

Ooooh, I'd love some of that chicken enchilada casserole RIGHT NOW! Ya, I get how you must have felt by that friend's (No-friend) betrayal. Been there, but I am slowly learning to trust a few dear souls here through our church.

Yours are consistently such great responses. I never come away without feeling better and wanting to BE better. Hugs!

Sandee said...

What a fun meme to get to know one better. You're just the nicest person.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hug. ♥

Kathe W. said...

Such a nice post- you definitely care about others! And the kitty is adorable!

messymimi said...

Orange tabbies are love magnets, they are almost always very needy.

Your answers are wonderful!

pilch92 said...

Nice to learn more about you. I will take the baby fox and the 100 kittens. :) XO

carol l mckenna said...

Sweet Tabby photo ~ and other kitty photos ~ so hard to lose our fur babies ~ Happy St Paddy's Day ~ Xo

Wishing you lots of love and peace in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)