Friday, March 4, 2022

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill In's and Pink Saturday

 

Feline Friday

I don;t have any other photos of this Rascal cat but when Avery and I were first married, she was abandoned and of course, we rescued here. My sweet husband called a vet and they said to rub her belly and stimulate her so she would drink the bottle we had to give her. Fortunately, my sister,  Mary, the original cat lady took her in. This cat was a beauty but she was terribly ornery . She was a biter, no matter how kind you were to here. We lived in fear. Avery worked at Pella Windows back than and he shot a nail from his nail gun through his hand. He was in terrible pain and discomfort. This innocent looking girl made him miserable biting at him and terrorizing him. But she changed when she went to live with my sister. She had other feline fur babies to hang out with, play with, and roughhouse with. 

FriendlyFill In's is hosted by Ellen and co hosted by Lorianne. These 2 ladies each think of two sentences to share with us. Please join in.

1. I would rather smell a skunk than smell ________________.

2. Every March I look forward to __________________.

3. I knew ______________the moment that _______________.

4. _________________is currently my silver lining.

Join me tomorrow for the answers.

1. I would rather smell a skunk than smell a cattle yard.

2. Every March I look forward to Springtime

3. I knew I would love raising children the moment that I had my first baby.

4. My life as it is  is currently my silver lining.

Pink Saturday



You can find the recipe to this delightful cake here: Pink Champagne Cake The photo is also at the recipe site The Suburban Soap Box





6 comments:

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Loved your answers here, Anne. I always look forward to my birthday in March.
Blessings!

Sandee said...

Some cats like to be alone and others want kitties to play with. I'm sorry that kitty was so mean to your hubby. Your sister was the secret.

Love your fill-ins. We're so alike.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous weekend. Love and hugs, Anne. ♥

Mevely317 said...

Great fill-ins! The only thing I could think worse than a skunk is someone's body odor. Eeeeew!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Rascal looked such a sweet innocent girl. I am glad she changed her ways when she had other feline company.

messymimi said...

Singleton kittens can have trouble as they don't have other kittens to help teach them things such as that biting hurts.

Loved ypur answers!

pilch92 said...

Rascal was a pretty kitty. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am glad I have never smelled a cattle yard. :) You are a wonderful mom, your kids are blessed. XO