Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Wordless Wednesday and ThankFul Thursday

 

Wordless Wednesday

Thankful list:

1. Thankful that Nick has a new job and it is a perfect fit for him.

2. Thankful I gave Nick up to God and He answered the prayer we all prayed for.

3. Thankful that our friends Sherrie and Richard had adopted "Kona" and she was the "feline queen" of their home until her passing from kidney disease. She was born in England and came to the USA with her military phamily, eventually being put up for adoption. Thankfully Sherrie and Richard adopted her and she lived a wonderful life. I am going to ask them if I can share her photo here. She was a black beauty, so sleek, and exquiste.


Pinterest Persian Black Kitten with blue eyes.

4. Thankful for Debbie in the UK who said a black kitten "found" her and she brought him in from the rain and cold weather.  She is a doll artist and she had the cutest photo of her new friend sitting at her side while she was sewing. She was searching for the perfect name for him. She thinks someone dumped him by her home. :-(

5. Thankful for the moisture but tired of the cold and snow. The temps have been in the single digits again and this snow is hanging around until tomorrow.

5. Thankful Spring will eventually have to make an appearance, no matter how brief it is.

6. Thankful my tulips appear to be alive and well as they were pushing their little selves up from the ground before the last snow came and went.

7. Thankul that I pray and that God answers prayer, always in His time not the world's time.

8. Thankful for our milk frother. We've been drinking London Fog tea and are expanding our teas to of course, chai tea and also chamomille and sleepy time lattes. 

9. Thankful for Bev, who is a terrific seamstress and talented crafty lady. She is one of the kindest people always stopping by to say hello. She is a real gem of a friend.

10. Thankful for my faith that gets me through the tough days as well as the good ones.



 
Please visit Thankful Thursday

 

9 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

The black kittens are very cute. Those are a lot of good things to be thankful for.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Wonderful list. Beautiful black kitten. Thank you for giving me the recipe for the London Fog Tea. I did try it, although I forgot about putting the vanilla in. I am sure that would have made it even better. I don't have a "frother", so just heated the milk in the microwave. It was very good. Thank you!! Have a Happy Day today!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Such a precious kitty, Anne! Yes, we all have so very much to be thankful for, don't we? I love the list you've compiled here.
Blessings!

Sandee said...

Wonderful list of thankful things. We should be thankful each and every day.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. ♥

Kathe W. said...

Darling little black kitties and wonderful thankfuls!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are very nice thankfuls. We sad to hear about the beautiful Kona though. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

messymimi said...

Beautiful thankful things and beautiful kitties. My condolences for the loss of Kona and congratulations to Nick.

Mari said...

We have so much to be thankful for! I enjoyed your list.
Hooray for Nick!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

A great post!! I keep a gratitude journal where I write down 5 things everyday that I am thankful for!! I am thankful that you took the time to stop by and leave a sweet comment on my post!!
Hugs,
Deb