Thursday, March 10, 2022

Feline Friday

 Feline Friday

These cuties were in an ad for a pet supply place called Wired and this is their photo. These are the faces that capture and steal your heart.

What greater gift than the love of a cat. Charles Dickens This quote was taken from the Reader's Digest.


Ellen and Lorianne think up these great ideas and share them here with us. Come join the fun.

1. I love that____________________.

2.To celebrate pi day on Monday, I will have a slice of ____________________pie.

3. I'd like to be able to ____________________everyday.

4. If I ended up in jail, it would probably be because____________________.

My answers:

1. I love that my grandchildren love us and want to spend time with us.

2. To celebrate pi day on Monday, I will have a slice of  Key Lime pie.

3. I'd like to be able to listen to a person who went through war tell their story. We have become so callous, people push the old folks aside. I loved my late father-in-law telling me his antics in the US Navy when he was a young man.

4. If I ended up in jail, it would probably be because of my annoying neighbors. We call them the Witness Protection People". Three dogs who spend so much time out in the cold. I see him leave in the early morning hours. No, I am not nosey, I am like a small child watching my husband drive away. She must work from home because she never leaves. Their dogs should be inside and please don't tell me if you work on your phone you need peace & quiet. We sure do not have it here with their barking dogs all day long. 

Such a cool pink scale. I saw it at Pinterest and someone uploaded it. She is Lyn Ella. I wonder if this is here scale? Love it!




I use to act like this on Friday's! I am so grateful I dont have to go into a work place. It is so weird today. Narcs all over the place, people afraid of dying, they don't want to live. Meanness and bullying everywhere. I love the comfort of my home. I'm like Tom, that Jerry, he is a mean one! HAppy Weekend everyone!

12 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those kittens are adorable.
When I was a child my grandfather told me of his time fighting in the first World War and how they spent so much time in the trenches. My mother used to tell him he was frightening me, but it is something everyone needed to know about.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Yes, we should listen to the stories our elders have to tell. Our young people today have no clue. They don't understand what it has cost us to have these freedoms that they seem to take for granted or even despise. So sad. I love the kitten picture. I don't have any cats, but we have neighborhood cats who like to stalk our birds, so I am not very happy with them. I don't know who they belong to or even IF they belong to anyone, and I know they are just doing what cats do, but I don't like them under my birdfeeder waiting for a bird to hit the ground. If I did have a cat it would be an indoor kitty who loved to sit in my lap and purr. LOL. I am sorry you have such noisy neighbor dogs and strange neighbors. I would say just pray for them. Sometimes that is the best thing we can do for unfriendly neighbors. I hope you have a blessed day.

Sandee said...

Love your fill-ins. Oh the barking dogs. Terrible isn't it. We had that for many years and it was awful. Sending you silence.

More prayers for Michael.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Love and hugs, Anne. ♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the pink scale! A neighbor with barking dogs is the WORST! Especially if they wake you up in the morning. There is never any peace and quiet.

Kathe W. said...

Sweet kitties- I would want all 3! Your fill-ins are spot on- especially about barking dogs. Those poor dogs- not fair.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

It's such a shame that your neighbors mistreat their dogs like that. I'm afraid I'd have to (gently) confront them about it, but I understand your reluctance, believe me.
And yes, those kitties are adorable!

Lucinalva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucinalva said...

Boa noite
Ótima postagem, os gatinhos são lindos, escutar histórias dos pais e avós alegram a vida. Um forte abraço.

Mevely317 said...

I love that pink scale!
Pie? Now you're talking! Unfortunately, I consumed an enormous slice of carrot cake at Jean's celebration of life a little while ago and have sworn off sweets for the foreseeable future. (LOL) The only reason I could fathom being sent to jail would be my being found guilty of having murdered someone who abused an innocent dog or cat. Justifiable IMHO.

pilch92 said...

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I agree with #3, so sad how the elderly are pushed aside when they have so much wisdom to share. I am glad your grandkids enjoy being with you. I like that pink scale. Have a nice weekend. XO

peggy gatto said...

Love the pink scale!!! I had fun visiting you!

messymimi said...

It's sad when people leave animals out all of the time. Our neighbors leave the dog out sometimes when they go to work, and if there's a storm or sirens going off, the poor dog just howls and barks. She is scared of storms and sirens.

The stories of our elders are so important.