Thursday, March 31, 2022

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill In's and Pink Saturday

 Feline Friday Three kitties who have been in our lives, one of them still is here and he is happy. Missing Boots and Rose today and always'


Friendly Fill In's 

Ellen and her co host Lorianne think of these sentences each week and we provide answers. Thank you both for sharing this blog hop with us. This week Ellen is taking time off with her precious Sammy who is very ill. Lorianne is hosting this week. THANK YOU & MANY PRAYERS FOR SAMMY.


1. Time flies when _______________.

2. ______________takes forever.

3. _____________is my earliest memory.

4. Is it weird that I________________.

My answers:

1. Time flies when you are having fun! The days and months have been speeding by. But I am enjoying every second that I can.

2. Being helped at my local credit union takes forever, especially in the drive thru line. I preferit over having to go inside.

3. Having my mom accidentally shut the car door on my fingers is my earliest memory. It was an accident but that painful moment was hard to handle. I think I was about 3 years old.

4. Is it weird that I remember childhood memories more readily than what I had for dinner last night?

Pink Saturday Stop by to visit Beverly and all the Pinkies who participate. If you love pink you willbe happy here.



A beautiful pink sunset in the sky. I love these captures. Have a beautiful weekend and enjoy this new month of April.




7 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

We remember things way in the past better than recent things because they have been in our brains longer. True! I got a car door shut on my hand once, when I was little. Needed a trip to the doctor.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Yep! We are getting to the age where memories are more vibrant than what happened yesterday, Anne. Loved your answers and the cute kitty pics, too.
Have a great weekend!

Mevely317 said...

Gorgeous sunset! Here are my answers:
1) ... you're having such a good time yakking with a friend, you look up and realize the restaurant is preparing to close; the employees are giving you the stink eye. (LOL - true!)
2) Waiting for a real person to come on the line. "Your call is very important, please continue to hold ..." AAAARGH!
3) Stand at the end of my crib, having a temper tantrum because my parents had gone off somewhere and left my grandmother to watch me.
4) .... Can no longer identify any notes on a piece of music (or keyboard) -- despite having had 6 years piano lessons.

Thanks for this fun exercise, Anne!

Sandee said...

Awww on your past kitties. I know how much you loved your heart kitty, Boots.

Love your fill-ins and ouch on #3. Awful thing to happen to you.

I hear you on remembering some things that happened years ago and can't remember what you did yesterday.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Big hugs, Anne. ♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

My memory has got the same. I will go into a room to do something, then stand there trying to remember what it was. I leave myself notes everywhere to remember things.
It was 65 years ago today that my father died (leukaemia) but I can clearly remember going into our next door neighbour while my mother and nan went to the funeral. I was five at the time but can remember various other things from earlier.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Great post. I enjoyed your answers to the questions. My earliest memory is when I knocked my two front teeth up into my gums when I climbed up on the upright piano and fell on the piano keyboard cover. I was two. I remember it because I had to go to the dentist and have the teeth pulled, and he gave me ether. To this day no one dares to put something over my face and hold it there. So yes, that was a traumatic first memory. But I have lots of happy memories too, praise God! I love your pictures too. I love that we are now also Facebook friends!

messymimi said...

Sometimes i wonder about my memory, things stick that i wish wouldn't and won't stick that i wish would.

Every pet has a place in our hearts, and some we just never get over.

Lovely sunset!