Monday, March 7, 2022

Aw....Mondays

 

Aw....Mondays

My boy is lazy like me. With 11 degrees outdoors it is nice to snuggle in. He is watching me drink my London Fog tea.  I am watching him behave for once. He is a funny C A T as our little grand boy calls him. They are friends. 

Monday's are tough days for me. I really don't like to see my sweetheart go out into the cold and travel to work five days a week. On the other hand, I appreciate his endurance, working through difficult times and situations.  Don't think I Haven't had this thought before. hahaha


                                   Something for Sparks today even thoguh Annie is on hiatus.

Have a beautiful and blessed week. I hope it is filled with many good things. Whether you are in the deep freeze, enjoying the sun or a coolbreeze, enjoy your new week and always be grateful for all you have. 



8 comments:

Sandee said...

You both are enjoying each other and that's a good thing.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs. ♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

Lovely kitty! Where does he work?

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I am sorry it is still so cold. Hopefully spring will get there sooner rather than later. Love your C A T! He looks lazy and contented. What is "London Fog Tea"? I never heard of that one. The quote about the hammer is good. I hope you have a blessed and beautiful rest of your week.

pilch92 said...

Mister Kitty is a cutie. I am glad he gets along good with the grandkids. XO

Mari said...

Cats are good company!
Good quote!

messymimi said...

Cats are musical hot water bottles for winter.

Love the Spark.

carol l mckenna said...

Sweet kitty ~ great photo ~ your post is fascinating ~ Maxine is always great ! Xo

Wishing you love and peace in your day,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Nancy Chan said...

The only book that I keep going back to and reading it regularly is my Bible. I have been staying in this residence for about 45 years and so far it is a nice place. That is a good kitty, snuggly and watching you drink your tea. We are in the midst of rainy days and thunderstorms. Some areas are affected by flash floods. Keep warm and stay safe.