Friday, July 7, 2023

Feline Friday Friendly Fill In's Pink Saturday Humor

 Feline Friday


We have had lovely weather. Rain nearly everyday for the past several months. Cooler temps in the 70's and 80's but come Monday... the heat will be turned up. This guy just enjoys the cool air conditioned comfort of his kingdom. 

Friendly Fill In's

Ellen and her co host Lorianne came up with these ideas to share with us:

1. I am never without my shoes. Last summer I stepped on a wasp who came into my kitchen uninvited. I was barefooted. O U C H !!!

2. My favorite place for fast food is Arby's.

3. I feel like I am naturally good at encouraging others.

4. I would probably benefit from singing lessons!

Hope you joined in the fun.

We've been on vacation from home. Hannah and Jake were here last week. We had so much fun and went do many places. It was a great week.


They sent this Snapchat when they arrived home to shoot their fireworks and enjoy a cool evening. Hannah's Amber hoodie is something I gave her . Being a clothes horse and a one time shoe collector, I am downsizing and donated a ton of clothing and king size sheet sets to their church. I also gave Hannah a ton of clothing she could share with her sister-in-laws. It felt so good to send them away with a lot of things that hopefully can benefit others. Now to get into that shoe closet.....


I will always love Barbie. She looks so pretty in pink. Pink Saturday. Did you know today the new Barbies and her clothing are made from recycled plastic bottles?

Our son-in-law Zach is mastering the Kopy Kat Crumbl cookies. So far he has made the chocolate chip Crumbl and the Shortbread with pretty pink frosting. I need a jog after one of those delactabe cookies. 



13 comments:

Kathe W. said...

Very fun post! Cheers!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

He is a handsome boy.

stevebethere said...

What a nice fun post, we have had a hot day here in London but thats coming to a quick close thunderstorms on the way arrgh heheh! :-)

Have a funtasticweekend 👍

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the last quote! Your kitty looks like ours.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

What a pretty kitty, Anne! Nice that you were able to have family over on the holidays, too.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such a handsome kitty! Those were good fill in answers and yum on the cookies!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I didn't know that about Barbie! It's been wet here too and disgustingly humid.

pilch92 said...

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I could use singing lessons too. :) I did not know that about Barbies of today and I have certainly played with them alot. XO

Mari said...

I didn't know that about the new Barbies.
I like your might wake up and jog meme! Gave me a laugh.
Crumbl cookies are so good!

messymimi said...

I'm probably not going jogging, either, and i could also stand singing lessons (although it might not help). Thank you so much for joining Feline Friday!

Mevely317 said...

Fun Fill-in's! I think being an Encourager is a gift ... something we often forget. Giggling about the singing lessons. I say, Hey! Sing anyway. With vigor!

... trying not to think about cookies, now.

Nancy Barber said...

Crumbl cookies? Must check out. I learned there is a Cruffin now. So much to bake, so many miles to walk it off. Enjoy your week!

Sandi Magle said...

Classic Barbie, and this is what summer is all about...! Sandi