Monday, July 31, 2023

Stealing Sunday Aw...Mondays Love is... Sparks

SUNDAY STEALING - swap bot

 Sunday Stealing 

 

1. Does love come from the brain, the heart or elsewhere?

God is love. This is what I believe and know to be true. You may read John 3:16. 

It is explained in The Word.

2. Have you ever given a shot?

No and I am not sure I could. I do not like them myself.  I wouldn't want to hurt someone.

3. Can you lick your elbow (diya try?) ?

No you can not, that is silly. But if you and I were felines I am sure we could. hahaha

4. If I was going to be talking to you for ten minutes,what would be something really interesting that you know a little about but would like to know more? 

I love the planets, the moon, the stars, the sun. I do know somethings but would love to study more. 

5. What do you think of the Sopranos? 

I am not much of a movie watcher where lots of violence is going on. But many people love that show. 

6. Have you ever had a crush on your teacher? How about your boss?

No. Nope . Never but as far as teachers go my husband had a teacher named Miss Truelove when he was a small boy in the first grade. Oh he had a huge crush on her. Young and so pretty.

7. Have you ever seen a movie in 3D?

Yes at the Museum of Nature and Science when we were young and newlywedded.

8. How difficult do you think it is for immigrants to come into your country?

Very difficult. My husband works for a mega law firm and they have an Immigration department. Yet it takes a long and very expensive process to become a legal citizen. I could write a book here but I will refrain. My grand girls husband is still waiting for his legal status and it has been years. Also another friend I know. Still waiting since 2001. Utterly ridiculous. I will now plead the 5th.

9. Do you have what it takes to go live in another country , maybe for years, where you don't speak the language as your first language?

I have no desire to live elsewhere. I have always loved my country and I hate to see what is happening to it. I am sad  that so many people would enjoy living under communism. Because they know zero about it and zero about their own history. 

10. Have you ever died in your dreams?

No but I was told years ago if you dream that someone you know died, they will have a long life. I think that may have some validity to it.

11. What book should our political leaders read and why?

The Bible. Everything happening, even at this very moment, is all written in the bible but you have to study it and understand  what you are reading. Hell is not going to be an on going party with your pals. You either will go to Heaven or to hell. Your choice not mine or anyone else who likes or dislikes you. It is serious and I don't like to see people poke fun at hell. 

In the words of Blaise Pascal and you may certainly research him. He said Belief is a wise wager. Granted that faith can not be proved, what harm will come to you if you gamble on its truth and it proves false? If you gain; you gain all, if you lose, you lose nothing. Wager then, without hesitation that He exists.

12. What is your favorite glass object?

I have a set of dollar store glasses that are very similar to ones my mother had when I was growing up. They have  colorful stripes and remind me of wonderful times and a beautiful childhood.

13. Do you like to window shop?

YES! In fact, we spent the day at Estes Park this past SONday. We did lots of window shopping but my daughter Rebekah bought me a reusable tote bag with Smokey the Bear on it. 


14. Are you more likely to buy one really expensive outfit  or a couple of cheap outfits?

I own way too many outfits, shoes, handbags....I am currently downsizing and gave Hannah and Jake at least three huge bags of nice quality clothing to share with his sisters and donate to their church. I have more to share with them. So other than a few matchy match t shirts Avery & I love to wear, I do not need a single piece of clothing.

15. If you could, would you wear something once, throw it out  and buy something new?

No! It is not my style, I think it is very wasteful. Give it away to someone in need or someone who is going through a rough patch.. Never throw good clothing out whether it is a Wal-Mart special or Macy's or Nike or whoever.


I saw this and literally said Awwwwww.......... go visit Aw...Mondays


love is...is so truthful for me. 

In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don't Blaise Pascal

Sparks...




4 comments:

Martha Jane Orlando said...

The immigration system in our country is so broken and corrupt, and we know who is to blame. I pray that the next elected president will honor his responsibility to protect our borders for the safety of the nation and to stop human trafficking which is despicable and horrendous to say the least.
Blessings, Anne!

Sandee said...

Our government is such an embarrassment. So sad.

Love your Spark. Love is...precious!

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day and week. Love and hugs. ♥

Mari said...

So fun to read through all your answers.
I've given so many shots! When I was in nursing school, and had to learn it, it was so nervewracking. But like most things, you learn and it's ok. I used to have to do the flu shot clinics at my last workplace and gave them to all the residents and the employees.
I love that teachers name - Truelove! :)
Yes, our political leaders should be reading and following the Bible. That would make such a difference.

messymimi said...

Of course, you can't lick your elbow. I knew a girl in college who said she was such a tomboy as a child her uncle told her if she could kiss her own elbow, she would turn into a boy. She said she went nuts trying!

I really enjoyed your answers, and i hope you are having a delightful Tuesday.