Friday, July 21, 2023

Thankful Thursday Feline Friday Friendly Fill In's Pink Saturday

 Thankful Thursday

Yesterday we had stormy weather all day long. Thankful we had no major damage. People posted photos from South Denver were hail the size of small ice cubes pummeled their property. Thankful no one was harmed and got under cover.

Thankful traffic was less congested so Avery could get home a little early. When any sporting events are going on or concerts, the traffic is a nightmare. 

Thankful just to be here and to be ok yesterday and every other day. Feline Friday


When I was young I had a similar poster. This is Pinterest find. A flag bearing the image of an upside down kitty. My poster said TGIF! With the wild kitty hanging on for dear life! My kids had that same poster too. Thankful for some fun in my life. 

Friendly Fill In's

Ellen and her co host Lorianne have put together these questions for all of us to enjoy. Thank you ladies. 

1. _______________taught me that__________________.

2. I wish I could remember ___________________.

3. I could be  convinced __________________only if_______________.

4. I had to delay ___________________because __________________.

My answers are here:

1. My parents taught me that kindness has to be first and foremost.

2. I wish I could remember titles of old movies and songs like my husband.

3. I could be convinced to move to warmer climate in the Winter only if I could afford it.

4. I had to delay yardwork because the storms keep coming. The rain is a blessing but the weeds are taking over our undeveloped section of the yard. 

Pink Saturday


I think this pink house is so cool. My husband might want a blue one instead.  There is an article attached if you click on the link Pink House I get that everyone loves pink but I sure do! The article was fun and I know there are places you can visit that are devoted to pink. 



9 comments:

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Pink is such a fun color, Anne. No, I don't want a pink house, but I do love wearing that color. In fact, I have a pink shirt on today!
Have a blessed weekend!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I enjoyed your post today and the upside down kitty is so cute. I am not a huge pink fan, but both my grandmother and my hubby's grandmother had pink houses. Here in Florida back in the 50's/60's, that was a popular color for houses. They were pale pink, but still, pink! I enjoyed your answers to the fill in the blanks. My brain is too slow to come up with anything clever today. I hope you have a blessed and beautiful weekend. It's definitely warmer here in the winter than where you are...but yes, I understand about the $$ part. We wish we could find a cooler place to go in the summer, but for the same reason we cannot. So we stay indoors in the AC as much as possible. Bye for now. God bless you!

carol l mckenna said...

Fun post and photos ~ love the pink colors too ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Ginny Hartzler said...

The house is adorable; it looks like a doll's house! So glad you managed to escape that scary weather!

Nancy Barber said...

It has rained so much here, mowing is a challenge. I do think the neighborhood could bale grass and support a small farm. It is knee high in some yards. Have a great week, and hopefully, no more hail for you.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were good fill-in answers! Hey, we've got championship quality weeds here!

pilch92 said...

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Our lawn is in desperate need of mowing too, but it rains again before it can dry out from the previous storm. I love the pink house. Have a nice weekend. XO

Mevely317 said...

Blogger ate my comment. 😡

messymimi said...

The kitty is certainly just hanging around.

I'm glad you didn't get any storm damage and hope the storms are over so you can do the yard work.

Thank you for joining Feline Friday!