Sunday, July 23, 2023

Sunday Stealing Birthday Wishes Aw....Mondays Love is....




Sunday Stealing -- Either/Or

 Sunday Stealing

July 21, 2023

Stolen from Swap Bot

Would you rather...

1. Live on a boat or in a treehouse?

I'll take the treehouse. Boats are nice but I am not comfortable on boats all the time.

2. No computer use for a year  or no sweets for a year?

I wish I could give up sweets so.....I would have to stick to using the computer. If I was forced to give up my sweet tooth, I might fail or I might be surprised.

3. Have $2,000 right now or $100 a month for the rest of your life?

I would take the monthly $100 a month.

4. Be an  astronaut or an athlete ?

Athlete: ,maybe my knees would miraculous feel 100% and I could enjoy running again or speed walking!

5. Have 50 good friends or only one best friend?

I have lost so many good friends so  I will take all the rest of them left here especially through blogging. My very best friend was my  maternal grandmother and I lost her in 1967 when I was in the 6th grade.

6. Have bright blue teeth or bright blue hair? Ummmmm......neither! Too mature for blue hair hahaha and blue teeth don't sound appealing to me.

7. Have the power of flight or the power of invisibility?

Being invisible would be very cool. I could see what people are really thinking and saying about most everything.

8. Have a fun friend who is snarky or a boring friend who is kind.

Snarkiness is not for everyone and I try to be nice most of the time so I would take kindness everytime.  If you're kind, how can you be boring? You are cool.

9. Be incredibly rich without love or be poor but have a happy marriage?

Money, or rather the the love of it is sinful in itself. It usually leads to selfishness or narcissism. But I know a happy marriage is already what I have, so I will take it everytime! We have been through many tough times and our love never failed us because we center our marriage on more than love and  material things. I often have said if I had to live in a cardboard box under the Speer Blvd. viaduct with my husband, I would still be incredibly happy.

10. Have a freezing cold shower everyday or a pleasant hot shower once a week?

Summertime would be ok with a cold shower each day and I do enjoy a hot shower but I could never go without bathing or showering daily so I would get through the cold showers.

11. Be an only child or have many siblings?

Being raised with four older siblings and marrying a man who was in the middle of three other siblings, I will take the noisy, crazy, funny, loving, never let you down people I grew up and most all of them including a few in-laws too!

12. Quit video games forever or live in a desert for one month?

I don't play video games so give me a spade and a shotgun and I will go live in that desert for a month!

( I once asked a lady why she had a spade and a shotgun by her backdoor). She dryly replied, "Rattlesnakes."

13. Go on a one week trip to a foreign country of your choice or a month long trip in your own country?

I love my country so this is easy....I would travel in my own country because I have not seen all ofit.

14. Celebrate your birthday everyday or go on your favorite holiday once a year?

Celebrating my birthday everyday would be boring so I would go with my favorite holiday once a year.

15. If fish could talk what would you ask them?

Do they feel clean underwater all the time? Is it fun swimming around all the time or do they get tired or bored.

Birthday wishes on this day to my sweetheart of a husband, he is my favorite guy and I wish him the biggest and best HAPPY BIRTHDAY today! He shares this day with my dad so..... Happy Heavenly Birthday dad! My father loved my husband when he asked me to marry him. He knew he would take good care of us. 


He had a wonderful day surrounded by most of the phamily and had his favorite French Silk Chocolate pie.  He is the most kind, logical, wonderful guy and when I look back at my life choices he was the best one I made! His faith in God is number one. He cares for his loved ones and always knows just what to say. He will get tuckered out for the grandkids and help anyone in need. I would not trafe me for all the money, people or things in this world. 


Missing my dad today, watching the MLB Hall of Fame inductions at Cooperstown. Everything I know about life, baseball and love and kindness I learned from him. He was the best dad a girl could ever have.  Happy Heavenly Birthday Dad

  1. “To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent — that is to triumph over old age.” — Thomas Bailey Aldrich

 Aw....Mondays

Celebrating birthdays for people I love make me say Aw......Everyday! Happy Monday people!

love is...is the ultimate gift.

“Birthdays are inevitable, beautiful and very particular moments in our lives! Moments that bring precious memories back, celebrate the present times and give hope for the future.” — Babe Arish



9 comments:

My GBGV Life said...

Those are fun questions! Did you know sugar addiction is one of the hardest to break, it is like alcohol or drugs. Mom has given up refined sugar and it was very hard to do. If you read labels, sugar is added to everything! Happy birthday to your hubby.

Mari said...

That was a fun one! I would also have a hard time giving up sugar, but it would be good for me. Blue teeth? Guess blue hair would be better.
I like your fish question!
Happy heavenly birthday to your Dad and Happy Birthday to your sweet hubby!

carol l mckenna said...

Happy Birthday to you ~ have a wonder filled day ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Happy Birthday to Avery! My oldest granddaughter turned 13 last Friday and the youngest turned 8 on Sunday. They grow up so fast!!!
Glad to know you feel the same way about your husband as I do about mine. We are lucky ladies!

Mevely317 said...

Happy Birthday blessings to your sweet Avery!
I think having the power of invisibility would be a riot. Ooooh, imagine the trouble we might get into.

XmasDolly said...

HAPPPPPPPP -PPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! & MANY MORE MY FRIEND!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG with the ol' pics and cool stuff about your family! I'm the same way sorta! Personally, I love to sit & dwell about days gone by! I had so much fun at my Nana's & Grandpa's house! All my cousins were almost always there. Every Sunday we had dinner at NaNa's house & Every other weekend & 2 wks (sometimes more) I'd stay with my Nana to help her out with Pa because he had a stroke. Pa was 5'10 maybe taller, but Nana was only 4'6" tall & chubby! They were both born in Sicily. I miss all my relatives. The only ones left are cousins. :( Thanks for the walk down memory lane. Have a great day my new friend. hugs

pilch92 said...

Nice to learn more about you. Happy Birthday to your hubby! And happy birthday in Heaven to your dad. XO

Great-Granny Grandma said...

This was a fun post to read.
Belated Happy Birthday to Avery!

messymimi said...

I wish your sweetheart many happy returns of the day, and as for the $100 vs. $2000, it depends on how long i'm going to live! lol