Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 Thankful Thuirsday

Thankful for the nice meal we settled in for at a nice diner shown here.


PaPa Bear, MaMa Bear, Baby Bear. They even had hot sauces named for each one. PaPa was burn hot, mama was medium and baby was mild. I forgot to snap a photo of that. But these three bears were outside the diner and looking like they were welcoming all the guest. What a fun little diner.


We were thankful for our trip to Garden of the Gods. There were lots of people but it is so spread out we really only passed a few on the trail and others riding horses. The day was good and so was our weather. This fence with warning signs telling people to NOT walk on the inside of the fence was welcoming. We are law abiding people so we followed their rules. Even the bathroom was nice and clean.


Either I am exhausted or some of my photos disappeared. I will check with Hannah tomorrow to get the other ones. We were thankful for the day and we are always thankful for allof you. Have a wonderful rest of the week.


Sweet Dreams to everyone and hopeful for a new tomorrow here with you. Take care . 

4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Looks like a great trip, and this restaraunt looks relly special! I want to see what you ordered!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

What a fun place to eat! I love all things black bear, so I would have enjoyed that for sure! Sounds like you had a good time. Hope you can find the rest of your pictures! I hate it when I lose pictures. But it does happen. I've deleted them by accident a few times. Glad you have a back up with your daughter. Take care and have a wonderful week.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such a fun time and I love those bear greeters! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Hope you find the rest of your pictures. That's happened to me, and it's so frustrating.
That diner with the three bears sounds like a fun place to eat. Hope the food was good too.