Monday, July 5, 2021

Happy Fourth of July 2021

 

God is Good. He let us see some amazing fireworks right in our own yard. It was a good day, a wonderful evening. A good life. Thankful and Grateful for all I have. Many memories flood my mind on 4th July 2021. My father always had a huge bucket of cold water standing by with the hose ready for any emergency. One year, the neighbors directly across the stree from us, must have purchased over $100 worth of fireworks and those kids were so excited, someone dropped a match into the paper sack. Man oh man, that was the best fireworks show I have ever seen in my lifetime.



Rebekah had cut down that H U G E bush in the backyard. Zack set up the windmill in it's place. We still have more work to do, repairing the little fence around it and pruning the trees. But all in all, the yard looks good. Please visit Aw...Mondays In our personal lives, we have many Aw....moments and Mondays too!


I could not have said it better myself. Love is...rocks!


Zach photo bombed us and SnapChat stuck the heart directly on his face. It is was too cute not to share it.


A favorite verse for reflection on this day and what it means to me.


I am so grateful Rebekah spoke with Sharon on the phone last summer going over the particulars for her recipe for this Trifle. Rebekah added the blieberries to create the flag with 50 blueberries. She really worked hard to make this perfect. In memory of Sharon Ann Hayes, one of the best cooks I ever met. I will share my photos of more dishes including Zach's fabulous cooked all day to melt in your mouth ribs. What a blessing I have in this bunch of people I love and cherish.

Click on this photo to see the whole bunch of us. I love La Familia 2021 July 4th.


Love is...know best, I had to show it off twice!

 
Sleepy Time Tea for me to lull me to sleep since people can not stop their explosions of fireworks all over. Osha Honey with Sleepy Time Tea for my honey who is trying hard to get some rest. Sweet Dreams, Goodnight, Rest Well all.

 


6 comments:

Sandee said...

Sounds like you had the perfect Independence Day. Good for you. Ours was fabulous too. We didn't do anything.

That cake looks amazing.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Big hug. ♥

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Sounds like a wonderful Independence Day celebration surrounded by family.

Klara said...

this was wonderful celebration.

Kathe W. said...

Glad you had a great time!

Ginny Hartzler said...

You got a good fireworks photo. So did they drop the match in the bag on purpose? So this is another blog you have? I will check it out.

messymimi said...

So much joy and fun to share, thank you for letting us take a peep!