Monday, July 5, 2021

Happy Tuesday

 Happy Tuesday

Oh Maxine, you were suppose to use sunscreen and wear a shirt to the park to begin with! That poor pup,. he looks dazed and confused.


Oh Maxine, you watch too much TV! HaHaHa! But I am guessing by the title of the show, your house must be great!


Denver is hosting the 2021  MLB All Star game . My husband is grateful and thankful he will be off all of next week.  The traffic downtown will be unbelievable.There is too much controversy so I won't let it spoil my love of the game of baseball regarding the move from Atlanta to Denver. The politics, ugh, take it away from me! Watching Brody play T Ball is a thrill for me. You can see some of the little ones are going to have real talent. Some are shy and quiet, others just came to have fun and baseball is fun. I won't let anyone ruin my thoughts on the game. My folks both played it, I played it, my two brothers played. It is truly American as apple pie.


Noelle brought this apple pie to the bbq. Slice by slice it will disappear. 



Missing Harrison and Shea this weekend. But they went boating with their grammies. Harrison is quite a crackup. His grammie Lisa said he told her , if I watch that movie I will fall asleep straightaway! Is he British and no one told us? That child is hilarious. I see some comedy in his future. This photo was Harrison in April 2016. He was so small and I loved watching him sleep. I cared for him two days a week back than and I love that he still likes to come over, climb on the bed with me and watch cartoons. I heard his sister Shea was steering that boat. She has the "Captain" personality.


The Mean Mugger will make this face on command from her parents. If you ask her nicely, she might make this face for you too.



Time for dreamland. Hoping you are all getting your well deserved rest. I am looking forward to seeing you soon. God Willing. 

10 comments:

R's Rue said...

Happy Tuesday. I hope you had a restful sleep. I can only imagine the traffic due to The All Star Game. I’m sure your husband is glad he has the week off. Hope today is great for you.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Sandee said...

I love Maxine. I think I'm a bit like her. So fun.

All your grands. They bring such joy to us.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs, Anne. ♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am now wondering if I could make that face!! I love the Maxine about Hoarders!

Timmy Tomcat said...

We really liked the TShirt one MOL. Loved seeing the little one too. Purrs

The Florida Furkids said...

Thanks for visiting us! We love Maxine too.
The Florida Furkids

Lillian "sognafaret" said...

Sleaping baby is the best

pilch92 said...

That Maxine was a hoot- thanks for the chuckle. XO

messymimi said...

There's always so much going on in your life, i am so thankful you share some of it with us.

Marvelous Marv said...

Great post! You sound like you are having a ton of fun and who does not love cute babies!

Forgetfulone said...

Maxine... I relate to her sarcasm! Hilarious. I'm smiling as I read your blog.