Saturday, July 31, 2021

A Quick Break and The Rest of the Story Tomorrow

 

Spending some quality time with my other half.


You bet I know how my sweetheart likes his coffee. Thank you Love is...for the reminder.


Oh the trials and tribulations of trying to maintain a good weight. That fridge can be a danger. It drives me batty to know people that have had great success with weight loss but they will not share unless they can get you to sign up for their plan. It is so annoying and the ads everywhere for weight loss. If something is a 100 percent sure fire weight loss plan wouldnt it be better to just spread that good news? Often what works for one person, does not for another. Just thinking out loud. It is very late, way past my bedtime so time for me to sign off. I will return with the remainder of my story tomorrow.



4 comments:

The Feminine Energy said...

Yes, they're trying to sell something and that's why they want you to sign up. There's no big secret to weight loss.... just consume less calories than you expend. Which basically means cut out sugar & carbs and watch fats. Fruits, veggies, nuts & seeds... with a tiny bit of meat = weight loss if a person is overweight and maintaining if they're not. See, you didn't have to sign up for anything to get that bit of advice. :-D ~Andrea xoxoxo

messymimi said...

All weight loss plans work for at least some people, if the person sticks to it. You experiment and find what works for you and do it for the rest of your life. That's the hard part.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

pilch92 said...

So true about the fridge. :) XO

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have lost 100 pounds more than once. Right now, it is an ongoing struggle to keep it off. I am hungry all the time!