Monday, July 12, 2021

Happy Tuesday

 

How about a happy face for you today? Piper stopped to pose because she rules the bed at Noelle and Roger's house. I hope you visit Happy Tuesday


God's Word.  I know I need to sink deep into it daily to stay away from the enemy roaming the earth.


I have a board at Pinterest called Where I Go To Pray. I love to snap photos of churches everywhere I go.  This little church was on the way to the Horsetooth Reservoir near Fort Collins, Colorado today. 

 


We had a good time visiting with Noelle and Roger while Hannah, Rebekah and Jake went kayaking. Lots of folks were on the water and it made for a perfect day. Happy Tuesday.

We ended our evening with Pho with our niece Stacie and her phamily. It was a delightful time. We always enjoy their company.  More phamily fun coming our way the rest of this week. 

Sweet Dreams everyone. I will try to be back to catch up with more commenting. I hope your day was wonderful and tomorrow will be even better. 




6 comments:

Sandee said...

Family time is always such a wonderful time. I thank you for letting me tag along.

The devil is so busy these days.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hug, Anne. ♥

Kathe W. said...

Great photos and wonderful words!

The Feminine Energy said...

Awwwww.... such happiness around that table!! So wonderful to see! That should be enough to cheer any reader's day... that & the picture of sweet Piper!!! ~Andrea xoxoxo

pilch92 said...

Piper is a cutie.XO

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Happy times! Thank you for sharing. I love to take pictures of old church buildings when I see them. We attend church in a very old church building, and I love the history of it, thinking about all the saints of old who worshiped there throughout the years...all the prayers that went up to the Lord in that space, and the songs of praise that lifted high into heaven. So glad you could be with family and have such a great time.

messymimi said...

That's a lovely little church.

Family time is the best time.