Thursday, April 1, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 


1. Thankful for warmer weather in our forecast.

2. Thankful for Easter, to enjoy phamily time.

3. Thankful for my Savior Jesus.

4. Thankful I belong to Him and not to this world.

5. Thankful for simple things, a letter, a phone call, a hug.

6. Thankful for restful nights.

7. Thankful for extra rest when you don't have a restful night.

8. Thankful for a foot warmer ( Mister Kitty)

9. Thankful for baseball season

10. Thankful you are here.

Stop by Thankful Thursday Linky won't let me link in and I do not get much traffic here but I enjoy spending time with everyone who does stop by.  I am grateful for all the bloggers I know and those who stop by. 

April is here and we seem to be getting some good weather days, although we never rule out snow in April. Have a wonderful day and come back soon.


                                       A google image to wish you a wonderful night. Lanke Noc!


8 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You made it on the linkup but the link didn't work. I tried mytatascottage.blogspot.com and it work. That's a nice thankful list. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Sandee said...

What a wonderful list of thankful things. You always make me smile. You're such a kind and positive person.

Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. Big hug. ♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

I really relate to so many of these! They really touched me. Especially numbers three, four, five, and six!

Loulou said...

So many thanks for good things, and we are thankful to be introduced to you!

Marvelous Marv said...

We LOVE your thankfuls! Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your comments and we hope you and your family have a marvellously happy day!

messymimi said...

Like you, i am thankful for Jesus and all He did for us.

My cats won't sleep on my feet to keep them warm, i have to use a heating pad. Crazy critters.

carol l mckenna said...

Great list of thankfuls ~ Xo ~ Happy Easter to you ^_^

Living Moment by Moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Smudge said...

Oh great, your #3 answer made dad want to run out to the nearby Lindt store. Happy Easter to you!