Monday, April 5, 2021

Happy Tuesday

 

Happy Tuesday Mister Kitty just spent the day relaxing. He was not itnerested in egg hunts or small children rushing about. He just wanted a quiet place to sleep. He is quite happy when he has to do nothing at all.


A happy Easter egg surprise. This kiddo is so smart just like his big brother. He makes me H A P P Y.


Brody knows just what to do during a photo shoot. He is smart and sassy and very funny.  He knows the Robinson Phamily Easter photo was a must. So H A P P Y with this crazy bunch.


I love Maxine so much. 

I hope you all rest well. Today was a very bad day. I was stung by a wasp on my toe. I am still in pain. As a result not to mention still waiting to get our solar panels up and running, I did not have my post about my dad completed. Today was 36 years since I lost him. I am praying for patience and strength to get through these days. 



5 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm glad you had a great Easter with your family.

Ouch on that wasp sting though. Got to be most painful. I hope that goes away and soon.

You and I both love Maxine. What's not to love.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hug, honey. ♥

pilch92 said...

Sorry about the sting. Sending you hugs as you remember your Dad. XO

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am so sorry you are having such a rough time. OH my goodness, I can't imagine how bad it must feel to be stung by a wasp!! Keep an eye on it and go to the doctor if it starts to look infected. This is a wonderful family Easter photo, everyone is smiling!

messymimi said...

Happy Tuesday to you, too!

Maria said...

When you find that you have lost your way, that there is no way out for you, know that your strength must be in the Lord. He will sustain you, He will lead you to green pastures 💖