Thursday, April 1, 2021

Feline Friday Friendly Fill In's and Pink Saturday

 

This is one of my favorite quotes about cats. Plus I see another feline who looks like my Mister Kitty. Stop by Feline Friday. Share some feline fun and enjoy a wonderful weekend too.


I am trying to be more creative and come up with two sets of Friendly Fill In's.  Ellen and Lorianne share thinking up things to use at the Fill In's.  Each of one them think up these ideas to share with the rest of us.

1. ____________is such an inconvenience.

2. My favorite part of the Easter (or Passover ) meal is ____________.

3. I would like to find an Easter egg filled with _____________.

4. For me, ___________is a deal breaker.

My answers are here:

1. Paying so many taxes is such an inconvenience.

2. My favorite part of the Easter (or Passover) meal is enjoying it with loved ones.

3. I would like to find an Easter egg filled with  Lindt chocolate.

4. For me, a nosey neighbor is a deal breaker.  I like friendly people but not those who want your life story but are secretive with their own life. 

 
These cute pink mini Easter cakes  would make a nice surprise for dessert. You can find the recipe here:bigfamilyblessings.com
Stop by Pink Saturday and share your favorite pink.


Have a blessed and beautiful Easter. Have a blessed and beautiful Pass Over too. 

9 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a good quote, and a lovely cat.
Lindt chocolate is the best!

carol l mckenna said...

Sweet kitty photo and great fillins ~ Happy Easter to you ~ Xo

Living Moment by Moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Sandee said...

Love the cat and that's ever so true. Good one.

Your fill-ins are wonderful. Made me smile.

I took one of the pink cakes. So good.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Big hug, honey. ♥

meowmeowmans said...

What a great quote! Mister Kitty must be very handsome if the one in the picture looks like him. :)

Happy Easter to you!

Kathe W. said...

Purrfect fill-ins and I love the cat photo with the quote- so very true!

pilch92 said...

Thank you for taking the time to complete the fill-ins twice. I enjoyed these answers too. I love Lindt chocolate too. I hope you have a blessed Easter. XO

messymimi said...

Yes, our housecats are really just little wildcats in disguise.

Excellent answers.

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Your answers are just great. I agree with you.
Your cat is adorable ! I used to have one when I was single and used to sleep with me hahahaaa...
Thank you for popping in to visit.
Have a lovely Easter Sunday.
Fabby

Martha said...

I love the pink Saturday Easter cakes, they are beautiful! Thanks for coming by my place for a visit. Happy Easter!