Saturday, March 6, 2021

WEEKEND UPDATE

 Hanging in there with this laptop. If weirdness happens, I am in the middle of it. I often think God just wants to teach me another lesson. I try hard to remain patient and learn from it.

Leaning on phamily when a big move comes up is amazing. Today Jeremy gave us three pieces of our original bedroom set we bought when we moved to this house. They have a H U G E new master bedroom and need more furniture to fill the space. Two of Brittany's brothers, Adam and TJ brought the pieces back and we made space in the garage until we decided how to utilitze them in the house. We were thankful for their kind hearts.

Watching those little ones made us tired but we enjoyed our time immensely. I don't believe that whole "it takes a village". I believe it takes loved ones to reach out and help each other in the good times and the bad.

Thankfulness is something I see daily. No matter how big or small, I know it is there and we just have to look for it. There is much to be thankful for unless you cruise social media. Then you will have a distorted view of anything good and just be furious by the untruths the fact checkers dish out. I was born at night, not not last night! People need to stop following the crowd, bobbling their heads like sheep. Open your eyes and realize even all the experts in the world are not perfect. If you believe they are, you are sadly mistaken.


We always need a nap after keeping up with Blake. He is a one man show and you have to be quick to catch him. Brody is a sweet boy and his laughter, intelligence and fun disposition. We still need our naptime

 Get your rest, have some sweet dreams and come back tomorrow. I will be around as quick as I can. This tired laptop needs a new life. 



2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yes, I find that having the little ones make me feel young mentally, but very old physically!

messymimi said...

It's not easy chasing children, although it's nice for a day.