Saturday, March 13, 2021

SATURDAY SNOW AND RANDOM THOUGHTS

 

The roads are snowy and the highway was foggy this evening when we traveled the few miles to Jeremy's house. The snow is still coming down. We are hoping it will not be as bad as weather reports had said. I can say the grocery stores were nearly empty yesterday. We had to get a few things this morning and some of the stores were stocked with many items.


This boy loves "Blippi". He was downstairs in the play area. Blippi was on the TV.

We had to make a tent around our outdoor fridge and other items in the crazy weather. The barbeque grill has a new Covered area over it and so it is staying nice and dry. That huge tree, there are baby birds in there. You can hear them chirp but I think they are warm because they are high up in the tree and that fifty plus year old tree is full.  Tomorrow I hope I can get a few more snow photos. But I sure hope we don't wake up to three feet of snow.


I love resharing this one. 


This week was a rough one so starting fresh is welcoming. This always reminds me of my mom and her take on the difficulties of life.


Morning comes early and although it is the weekend, we sometime can't sleep and stick to that regular weekday schedule. 

Get your rest and come back tomorrow as I am prayerful we can have another day. 

3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the poem!

pilch92 said...

Everyone loves Blippi. :)

messymimi said...

When it is hardest to pray, that's the moment it is needed the most.