Friday, March 5, 2021

Blog Woes

 Laptop issues, weird things are happening and I am going ot have to find a new laptop. . I had plans to visit blogs and update my blog(s) today. Jeremy is my go to guy for laptop help and in the middle of their move, I have to wait until he has some free time to help me find the perfect laptop to hopefully get rid of these woes. 

So until I can resolve this I will opefully find some other way to come visit blogs and comment. 

Thankful for all of you who stop by.

Thankful for good phamily to help in need.

Thankful for warmer weather headed our way.

Thankful simply to be alive in this wild world.

Take care, rest well and hoping to see you agin tomorrow.


2 comments:

pilch92 said...

Blog issues are a pain. Hope you can get it sorted soon. XO

messymimi said...

Hope you can get it all sorted soon.