Sunday, March 7, 2021

Aw...Mondays and Other TIdbits

 

This is a precious feline. It is hard to believe he is ornery and likes to get his own way. Kind of like a tantrum induced toddler. Yesterday as Blake napped he hopped up on the opposite side of him and slept. Until Blake woke up and stumbled on to him . They fell together face to face! It was priceless. If I could have recorded it, you would have loved it! They looked like two cartoon characters. I hope you visit Aw...Mondays..  P.S. The cat went back to sleep. hahaha He must have had a nice dream. I am guessing chicken served in a hand-cut crystal bowl.


Things are happening at an alarming speed worldwide. Be prepared cause nothing else will matter. 


This is me after a long weekend with the hubby. He agrees with me and we mutaully feel the same way.  Have a wonder week. Enjoy a new day, a new week and a new journey, wherever you feel is the right place to take you.


4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This cartoon is ME for sure!

Sandee said...

Aw on the boss kitty. They are all so precious in their own way and each has a different personality.

I love that cartoon too. It's so me.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Big hug. ♥

Timmy Tomcat said...

That kitty knows what is what. Do you have that cartoon in a mens sizes?

messymimi said...

Kitty wasn't hurt or upset, so going back to sleep is the obvious choice.

My body doesn't want to do a lot, but sometimes i have to make it.