Thursday, March 25, 2021

FRIDAY IS HERE : Feline Friday and Friendly Fill In's

 

Some of us had this week and others did not. Ha Ha Ha This google images cracks me up. Welcome to Feline Friday


Ellen and Lorianne co host this fill in fun. They each think up two of these to share with all of us. Enjoy!

1. I never have time to finish ____________.

2. My __________can___________.

3. ___________is a cause that is dear to my heart.

4. At this very moment, I ____________.

Here are more of my answers since I joined the fun at both of my blogs:

1. I never have time to finish watching all the shows I record. We usually watch oldies.

2. My cat can whine like a baby and he isn't even a Siamese!

3. Any local animal rescue is a cause that is dear to my heart.

4. At this very moment, I am getting ready to head off to dreamland.


Sweet dreams to everyone. Happy Weekend! Praying we will return here tomorrow to do this all over again. 

5 comments:

Sandee said...

Love your fill-ins and my hair looks just like that this morning. I laughed out loud.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Love and hugs. ♥

Timmy Tomcat said...

We love that kitty MOL. Great fill ins too. I keep adding and dont want to fill the DVR. My heart is warmed by so many bloggers mentioning rescue! thanks

pilch92 said...

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am with you on animal rescue. :) I am way behind with my dvr too. Have a nice weekend. XO

Kathe W. said...

Great fill ins! Have a lovely day!

messymimi said...

Hope you have a wonderful rest and a great weekend!