Monday, March 15, 2021

Happy Tuesday and Maxine Cracks Me Up

 

Happy Tuesday Hop over to say hello and visit everyone.  This mother swan has a nice way to carry her babies around the waterways.  Our unborn daughter Rachel Lee is buried at Babyland in a Catholic cemeterey, and there is a beautiful waterway with a bridge where in the Spring and Summer Swans swim gracefully. It is a peaceful place and quite calming.  I love seeing these swans there.


I am with Maxine but I am trying to escape the cold and snow. Although we have 27 inches of snow in our area, we are expecting more tomorrow.  Praying the snow drifts away and stays away.

Today was a Happy Day at our house. The hubby's office closed so we slept in and enjoyed a nice breakfast. I made Rebekah's yummy blueberrie muffins and we fried bacon and scrambled eggs. It was a great morning. Avery and Nick worked on the piles of snow to clear a straight path so Avery could escape to work tomorrow.Tomorrow I have to get back to my chores and catch up my laundry and finish cleaning our upstairs bathroom.

i hope everyone has a beautiful new week and you are getting settled with the time change. Hoping we will be here another day and enjoy the company of others. Have a restful night .


6 comments:

Lillian "sognafaret" said...

What a beauty with her kids

Sandee said...

Awww, what a safe way to take the babies along. Precious.

I too love Maxine. She's my kind of gal.

I hope the next storm isn't as wicked as the last one. I'm happy you and hubby had a nice day together though.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hug, honey. ♥

Kathe W. said...

Gorgeous swan with her babies! And even with all that snow you are having a lovely time! Your breakfast must have been so delicious! Cheers!

Granny Annie said...

That swan and her babies touch my heart. I was looking for that escape button but the sunshine is here for now. They say it isn't going to last of course.

pilch92 said...

That is very sweet. XO

messymimi said...

Maybe Maxine needs to create a life she doesn't need to escape from!