Thursday, September 8, 2022

THANKFUL THURSDAY and BIRTHDAY WISHES

 Thankful Thursday reminds me to be thankful for each little simplicity in my life.

We have had some sizzling temps for the past several weeks. We keep hearing that tomorrow and through the weekend the temp will drop about 25 to 30 degrees. We are going to attend the Scottish Festival in Estes Park this weekend so we hope we get a bit of reprieve from the rain we need while in the mountains.  But am thankful for cooler weather even for a few days.



Anytime I can get a trip to the mountains of Colorado I am thankful and happy. 

I am thankful Avery has Monday off so a long weekend is always a big thankful for me.

I am also very thankful to wish a very  Happy Birthday  to Sandee. She is one kind heart. Always thankful for her linking me in if I simply forget to do it. Always thankful that she rallies us for Aw... Mondays, Happy Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday and Feline Friday. I even have a special birthday Maxine for Sandee here. 


Sandee, I hope you are having a very wonderful birthday!!  Enjoy it to the fullest. Hope you are going to hop on the boat and sail away.....

I love this thankful so I duplicated it on both of my blogs today. S M I L E !

5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I hope the temps drop!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was such a nice post and yes, Sandee is a very special one! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Sandee said...

This is the last day of a heatwave that's lasted a week. Hot and then more hot. I'm ready for the temps to drop so we can at least breathe when we go outside.

Enjoy the long weekend with Avery. I know you will.

Thank you for the birthday wishes and Maxine is always a favorite. I had a great birthday.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

Martha Jane Orlando said...

We sure could use some cooler temps here, too. I do hope you experience some this weekend at the Scotfest. Sounds like fun!
Blessings, Anne!

messymimi said...

Hope you had a wonderful time!