Friday, September 9, 2022

Feline Friday and Pink Saturday and friendly Fill In's

 

Our Rose had green eyes. I wish we could have put flowers in her hair but she did not like to be bothered.  This flowery feline is perfect for Feline Friday

Ellen & Lorianne with FRIENDLY FILL IN'S

1. A pleasant memory that I have from grade school is_________________________________.

2. My plans this month include___________________________.

3. Please don't ask me to choose between ___________________and _____________________.

4. In _________________years I see myself ___________.

My answers: 

1. A pleasant memory that I Have from grade school is knowing many of my classmates all these years later. It is a great joy.

2. My plans this month include praying for cooler temps to come our way and watching the leaves change colors. I pray we don't have an early winter but can enjoy the Fall.

3. Please don't ask me to choose between my loved ones and this world. Because I will go with God every time. 

4. In some years I see myself enjoying my heavenly home. I don't think about much regarding the world which seems to be imploding daily.

A double decker bus bus to remember the UK today and always. Please visit Pink Saturday


5 comments:

Sandee said...

Beautiful kitty and I love your fill-ins.

I love that pink bus and so sad about the passing of the queen.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

Mevely317 said...

Oh, I love that quote by the Queen! That's awesome. Off the top of my head, here's mine:

1. Gazing out the classroom's big windows, hoping to catch sight of the first snowflakes falling. It never grew old!
2. Agree! -- Bring on those cooler temps and autumnal colors.
3. Macie and Grace
4. Maybe 5 years, physically, financially (and mentally!) able to travel about the country.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

It will be a long time before I can let go of my grief in losing the Queen. She represented all that is good with mankind, and she will be sorely missed.

messymimi said...

Thank you for the lovely, uplifting post and especially the quote from the Queen.

R's Rue said...

Happy Monday my friend